X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
    SKINS

BIG EAST LOL ... rile up the ACC heads lol

Great game, I really love Jeff Green, such a great bball player, and completely unselfish

EAT **** ROYWILLIAMS, i hate that guy

i like roy , but i wasn't too crazy about his comments about the START TIME of the sweet 16 game against USC .. He said it was assanine and silly to start a game at 9:57 at night .. Hell with that . Just play
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
      lol remember when you told me UNC was so loaded they had 3 future nba studs on their bench? lol... those were the good ol' days

agreed....NBA threes and 20 foot hook shots....great come back by hoyas.... funny how everyone on the hoyas isnt mentioning anything about the refs anymore.....lol...should be a great game next week!

Comment

• Damn this is going to be one hell of a Final 4, great group of teams left...

Comment

• They Did And Still Do

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
          lol remember when you told me UNC was so loaded they had 3 future nba studs on their bench? lol... those were the good ol' days
          and if you care to figure out who they are, go ahead. Talent does not always win games, nor, unlike your theory, do refs determine outcomes. Get a clue. Have you ever played?? Jeez...:bang:
          Get your excuses ready if Georgetown does not win the championship, I am sure it will be a vast conspiracy.:bang:
          Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

• ohio st -1.5

fla -3.5

ill take ucla +3.5 and osu -1.5 thank you
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              ohio st -1.5

fla -3.5

ill take ucla +3.5 and osu -1.5 thank you

I think I will also be on those two..Especially UCLA and the ML...
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• I Suppose You Know Already It Is Fixed Right?

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                I think I will also be on those two..Especially UCLA and the ML...
                :bang:

Comment

• Originally posted by Horatio View Post
                  and if you care to figure out who they are, go ahead. Talent does not always win games, nor, unlike your theory, do refs determine outcomes. Get a clue. Have you ever played?? Jeez...
                  Get your excuses ready if Georgetown does not win the championship, I am sure it will be a vast conspiracy.
                  seemed like near the end of the game Hansbrough did not get the calls that were deserved (the two "blocked" shots.) Those could have been clean but I would disagree. And it would be impossible to get anyone in here to admit it because the "gayheels" get everything. College basketball is rigged. :bang:

Good Job Hoyas...:beerbang:

stupid heels couldn't close the game out..
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Hoyas-bruins
                    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

• Georgetown (30-6)
                      On Court PTS REB AST PF
                      J. Green* 20 12 2 2
                      J. Wallace* 19 1 3 1
                      D. Summers* 17 5 1 1
                      R. Hibbert* 15 8 3 4
                      J. Sapp* 15 3 4 3
                      On Bench PTS REB AST PF
                      J. Rivers 4 1 2 1
                      P. Ewing Jr. 4 1 2 4
                      V. Macklin 2 1 0 2

Pretty impressive. 5 guys with atleast 15
                      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                        it also proves that even when the refs are in your corner, you don't always win
                        Fans will always argue about the refs, and frankly it's a debate I don't want to be a part of, simply because it will (over time) go either way. Let's assume the refs favored UNC--great, good for them, sucks for G-Town, but face it--a 20-21 streak is highly unlikely.

Comment

• College Basketball Is Not Rigged

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                          seemed like near the end of the game Hansbrough did not get the calls that were deserved (the two "blocked" shots.) Those could have been clean but I would disagree. And it would be impossible to get anyone in here to admit it because the "gayheels" get everything. College basketball is rigged. :bang:

Good Job Hoyas...:beerbang:

stupid heels couldn't close the game out..
                          and if you think that, why would you bother to bet it? Please.

Officials make calls, some good some bad. Only blindly partisan fans (most of whom have never been on a court, in any capacity) can't see that. Everything is fixed. Bettors weirdly imagine Las Vegas fixes every single game, if they happen to be on the wrong side of a call.

Plain as day, Carolina was outplayed in the last ten minutes of the game. It happens.They are young.

Georgetown is extremely beatable. Hibbert, in reality, is a future stiff in the NBA.

They may win it all...these are kids...but as far as talent, they are not close to Ohio State.But they are well coached and experienced. It is a shame that some of their fans underestimate them.
                          Last edited by Horatio; 03-25-2007, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Did I mention UNC blows?
                            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by Horatio View Post
                              and if you think that, why would you bother to bet it? Please.

Officials make calls, some good some bad. Only blindly partisan fans (most of whom have never been on a court, in any capacity) can't see that. Everything is fixed. Bettors weirdly imagine L:as Vegas fixes every single game, if they happen to be on the wrong side of a call.

Plain as day, Carolina was outplayed in the last ten minutes of the game. It happens.They are young.

Georgetown is extremely beatable. Hibbert, in reality, is a future stiff in the NBA.

They may win it all...these are kids...but as far as talent, they are not close to Ohio State.But they are well coached and experienced. It is a shame that some of their fans underestimate them.

I agree with this post.. well put.

I was obviously joking about college basketball being rigged. I was just going the opposite direction of what the Hoya fans complained about the whole game.
                              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                                Did I mention UNC blows?
                                team made it to the elite 8..... they have a young core...theyll be back....

Comment

Working...
                                X