Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not concerned with that. Osama should have picked Clinton, but I like the fact that he didn't!

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      I'm not concerned with that. Osama should have picked Clinton, but I like the fact that he didn't!

your not concerned with that but your quick to point out that youtube video you posted :puke: :puke: and you and me both knew no way in hell would he ever had picked clinton
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        your not concerned with that but your quick to point out that youtube video you posted :puke: :puke: and you and me both knew no way in hell would he ever had picked clinton

Advantage=McCain (no matter who he picks) :thumbs:

Comment

:beerbang: :beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

care to elaborate on that? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

care to elaborate on that? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

McCain was already winning the country over before the VP selection. The only way obama could have rebound was to take Clinton! Why would any of the Clinton supporters make it a big issue on McCain's VP selection, when they were already on his side? :beer2:

Comment

McCain was already winning the country over before the VP selection. The only way obama could have rebound was to take Clinton! Why would any of the Clinton supporters make it a big issue on McCain's VP selection, when they were already on his side? :beer2:
                you getting your info from fox news again?

by the way is there another democrat or obama supporter who even cares to share their opinion in here its like 13 against 1 here i can only fend off HD, FF and the others for so long

by the way FF don't you love living in a state where due to the good old electoral college your vote basically means **** but than again if it was a popular vote you know where the candidates would live all race long so i guess its the lesser of two evils?
                Last edited by dananderson32; 08-23-2008, 06:34 PM.

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

you getting your info from fox news again?
                  NO! NOT! NEVER! :thumbs:

I research multiple sources for the information online!
                  Last edited by homedawg; 08-23-2008, 06:36 PM.

Comment

by the way is there another democrat or obama supporter who even cares to share their opinion in here its like 13 against 1 here i can only fend off HD, FF and the others for so long

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                    keep fighting your battle HD ..........i love the effort ...............

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                    I'm not fighting a battle! :thumbs:
                    :beer2:

Comment

:beer2:
                      now i never said i was done fighting the battle or giving up i just asked if there was anyone else on my side who cared to join me :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

now i never said i was done fighting the battle or giving up i just asked if there was anyone else on my side who cared to join me
                        I never said you have to vote for obama! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

by the way FF don't you love living in a state where due to the good old electoral college your vote basically means **** but than again if it was a popular vote you know where the candidates would live all race long so i guess its the lesser of two evils?
                          2 things dan:

First- you are in the wrong demographic area for a lot of liberals to back you. Most people who are on this site are hard working tax paying americans who are teachers, small business owners, sales reps, ebay store owners, ford motor company employees, engineers etc.......we all stand to lose quite a bit if liberals get their way. There isn't a good hard working person that minds paying his fair share, but we all mind paying more than we need to and especially when we watch our government piss it away on social programs. Gambling is a fun release for a lot of us and a way to make a little money along the way. If you want support i will give you some places to try (and im being serious)......downtown Detroit, downtown Oakland (actually i have lots of places in CA for you), downtown Cincinnati, Washington DC....places where people want something for nothing. I really hope you listened to that cut of that woman who called in that i posted. That should silence the need for most social programs in itself.

Second- yes my vote is wasted in CA in 2 ways. One, this is a state run by liberals and made up of illegals and all kinds of minority social groups who vote themselves all kinds of benefits by who they elect. That is why our education system is about in the worst shape of any in the country. All our tax money goes to social programs. And then anything i vote for along with my state citizens that the left doesn't like, simply gets overturned. So unless i vote along liberal lines yes my vote is pretty much wasted. And here i thought this was a democracy.....apparently it's not.

I honestly think the voting age should be 25 years old in an ideal world(and im serious). I don't think that people under that age have enough understanding and real world experience to know what their vote is doing. And i put myself in that same category. I was a poli sci major for crying out loud, but until i really dug my feet into life after college and had some experience under my belt and understood things like taxes, healthcare etc...and understood the value of a dollar, i really didn't get it either. Most everyone's views under that age are shaped by either (a) what they hear their parents say or (b) what some professor in a college who has about as much real world experience as his students has to say. I cringe when i hear "what the MTV generation thinks".

but that is just my 2 cents and certainly i am probably in the minority. I know the old saying, if you can fight for your country at 18 you can vote too. I just think there are a lot of votes by early 20 somethings that do more harm than good because they don't understand life yet. but that is probably debatable and for another day.
                          Last edited by FlyersFan; 08-23-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• yeah FF you come to new york as a rep. and vote in a presidential election no way new york is carried by a rep. anytime soon and as for the city of Oakland ive talked to a few people who have traveled throughout this great land and say by far without a doubt Oakland is the WORST city in the whole country yes worse than Detroit and others you might think and than you cross the bay bridge and san fran is like a whole different world (ive never been to California in my life) but from what people have told me Oakland is a **** hole

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

and as for the city of Oakland ive talked to a few people who have traveled throughout this great land and say by far without a doubt Oakland is the WORST city in the whole country yes worse than Detroit and others you might think and than you cross the bay bridge and san fran is like a whole different world (ive never been to California in my life) but from what people have told me Oakland is a **** hole
                              yes i will actually give you that on NY. they actually voted for Dukakis in the 1988 election when he carried i believe like 4 states (even CA was for bush).

Minnesota, Oregon, NY, CA are probably the top 4 most liberal states along with Washington DC (which obviously isn't a state).

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                I honestly think the voting age should be 25 years old in an ideal world(and im serious). I don't think that people under that age have enough understanding and real world experience to know what their vote is doing. And i put myself in that same category. I was a poli sci major for crying out loud, but until i really dug my feet into life after college and had some experience under my belt and understood things like taxes, healthcare etc...and understood the value of a dollar, i really didn't get it either. Most everyone's views under that age are shaped by either (a) what they hear their parents say or (b) what some professor in a college who has about as much real world experience as his students has to say. I cringe when i hear "what the MTV generation thinks".

but that is just my 2 cents and certainly i am probably in the minority. I know the old saying, if you can fight for your country at 18 you can vote too. I just think there are a lot of votes by early 20 somethings that do more harm than good because they don't understand life yet. but that is probably debatable and for another day.
                                :thumbs:

Disclaimer: If you are enlisted, then you can vote at 18!

Dan, are you enlisted?

Comment

Working...
                                X