Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one other thing dan........just because you are a democrat doesn't mean you're liberal and just because you are a republican doesn't mean you're conservate. a lot of both of those parties are moderates and reside close to the middle. The whole point with Obama isn't that he is a democrat, it is that he makes Ted Kennedy look like an ultra conservative. my vote isn't republican or democrat, it's candidate based. The days of people voting down party lines aren't what they used to be in the big races. I think there are more moderates and independents than ever. I don't like either party really, though i would side with Republicans and am a registered one. but i once again can tell you who would just be horrible and the worst choice for hard working americans.........Obama....and that isn't even debatable under his tax plans/changes/repeals etc.....and there is no other issue more pressing IMO than the economy because it effects EVERYONE....rich, poor, middle class, customer service worker who just go laid off because sales are down, sales rep who just go laid off because his company got hammered during bad times etc.......
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 08-23-2008, 09:32 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      one other thing dan........just because you are a democrat doesn't mean you're liberal and just because you are a republican doesn't mean you're conservate. a lot of both of those parties are moderates and reside close to the middle. The whole point with Obama isn't that he is a democrat, it is that he makes Ted Kennedy look like an ultra conservative. my vote isn't republican or democrat, it's candidate based. The days of people voting down party lines aren't what they used to be in the big races. I think there are more moderates and independents than ever. I don't like either party really, though i would side with Republicans and am a registered one. but i once again can tell you who would just be horrible and the worst choice for hard working americans.........Obama....and that isn't even debatable under his tax plans/changes/repeals etc.....and there is no other issue more pressing IMO than the economy because it effects EVERYONE....rich, poor, middle class, customer service worker who just go laid off because sales are down, sales rep who just go laid off because his company got hammered during bad times etc.......
      i am a registered democrat for primary voting purposes only, i take the same approach you do when it comes to the candidate itself not if their con/lib red/blue whatever i really don't care about that.
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• No answer from dan?

FF are you enlisted?

:beer2:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          No answer from dan?

FF are you enlisted?

dan is enlisted in the snow shoveling berets of buffalo........

i was never enlisted but being in my 30's that should make me OK....:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

No answer from dan?

FF are you enlisted?

if your asking me if im enlisted the answers no but im 21 and i like to think im not just a wasted dumb uneducated vote ?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              dan is enlisted in the snow shoveling berets of buffalo........

i was never enlisted but being in my 30's that should make me OK....:beerbang:
              I'm in my 40's, and I would go back in again, in a NY minute!

The individual services have set the following maximum ages for enlistment:

Active Army - 42
              Army Reserves (Including National Guard) - 42
              Active Air Force - 27
              Air Force Reserve (inlcuding National Guard) - 34
              Active Navy - 34
              Naval Reserves - 39
              Active Marines - 28
              Marine Corps Reserve - 29
              Active Duty Coast Guard - Age 27. Coast Guard Reserves - Age 39.
              Last edited by homedawg; 08-23-2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Comment

haven't you already posted these images earlier in this thread? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                    haven't you already posted these images earlier in this thread? :thumbs:
                    I will keep posting them until you youngin's understand, that we are a f'n TARGET!
                    We can face them abroad, or face them here! Either way, I'm packin'! :fire:

Your man Osama, wants us to run, then soon after, them 'rabs will come! :beer2:

Let's get ready to rumble!

Comment

I will keep posting them until you youngin's understand, that we are a f'n TARGET!
                      We can face them abroad, or face them here! Either way, I'm packin'! :fire:

Your man Osama, wants us to run, then soon after, them 'rabs will come! :beer2:

Let's get ready to rumble!

if thats what you think i guess we differ in opinion :thumbs: :thumbs:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

if thats what you think i guess we differ in opinion :thumbs: :thumbs:
                        You dont think we are a target?

You dont think Obama wants us to surrender?

Dan, Dont be lazy, do some research! :thumbs:

Bush has confronted the evil, busting them up, and keeping them away from the U.S.A.!

Bush is soon to leave, Now what?

McCain, will do the same!

or

Obama will be to blame!

If it comes down to Obama, I just hope you and I are still alive, so you can see my post: I TOLD YOU SO!

Last edited by homedawg; 08-23-2008, 11:10 PM.

Comment

You dont think we are a target?

You dont think Obama wants us to surrender?

Dan, Dont be lazy, do some research! :thumbs:

Bush has confronted the evil, busting them up, and keeping them away from the U.S.A.!

Bush is soon to leave, Now what?

McCain, will do the same!

or

Obama will be to blame!

If it comes down to Obama, I just hope you and I are still alive, so you can see my post: I TOLD YOU SO!

if your right first round is on me :guzzle: :guzzle: :guzzle: drink up HD

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

if your right first round is on me :guzzle: :guzzle: :guzzle: drink up HD

If, you are still alive?

Thanks in advance! :beerbang:

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3NrQ36Djf2E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3NrQ36Djf2E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PetxaA42OuE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PetxaA42OuE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X