Comment

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
          Cant wait for the youtube blast:thumbs:
          :beerbang:

This was the song I researched on:
          Hollywood Undead - Knife Called Lust lyrics | LyricsMode.com

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            It's all them damn kids causing the problem! Internet, text messaging, and listening to Hollywood Undead!

:bang:
            I'm sure your parents said the same thing about the "young'uns" and that devil's music called Rock N Roll before they erected the HoF up in your neck of the woods.

sigh its all a pattern of history

today's rap was yesterday's Rock with or without capping all the ho's on my Sprewells and 22s LOL
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Scream "**** THE WORLD"

And they have the right to vote.....fortunately most probably think the election is in December:beer2:

Oh wait that is one of Rev. Wrights Lyrics...oops:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                I'm sure your parents said the same thing about the "young'uns" and that devil's music called Rock N Roll before they erected the HoF up in your neck of the woods.

sigh its all a pattern of history

today's rap was yesterday's Rock with or without capping all the ho's on my Sprewells and 22s LOL
                Q, I use to listen to AC/DC Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, etc... never music about hating on people! I love the rap music, but this music is ****ed up!

Comment

• By a good lookin' group of guys:

:fire:

Comment

Q, I use to listen to AC/DC Aerosmith, Led Zepplin, etc... never music about hating on people! I love the rap music, but this music is ****ed up!
                    no I def agree, thats why I added the sarcasm about capping my Ho Ho's cuz I gotta be real to the street where I get my beats :thumbs:

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Halen :thumbs:

and Whitesnake.

love me some Whitesnake.

I was born in the 80s but wouldn't mind if I was a teenager in the 80s if I could do it over again LOL
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

By a good lookin' group of guys:

:fire:
                      That looks just like Paige, Plant, Jones and Bonham:thumbs:

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3kRuJhIVIo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3kRuJhIVIo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

im a young man who gets myself down to the old school wonders of hip-hop
                        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                          <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3kRuJhIVIo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3kRuJhIVIo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

im a young man who gets myself down to the old school wonders of hip-hop
                          All this fun and this is what I get....come on Dan:thumbs: I love Grandmaster Flash!

Comment

• McCain is in Colorado.....hmmm...dude needs to get his PR machine cranked up!:beerbang:

Comment

That looks just like Paige, Plant, Jones and Bonham:thumbs:
                              Long story short: Obama is corrupting our children! I have spent thousands of hours online doing research and all I have seen as followers of Obama, the Young & Naive!

Comment

All this fun and this is what I get....come on Dan:thumbs: I love Grandmaster Flash!
                                love me some old school hip hop .............they had a concert this past saturday at my school big daddy kane, slick rick, krs-one, nas and ludacris was a sick concert and was awesome big daddy kane was sick
                                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                                X