This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
    McVeigh got the death penalty and rightly so...Ayers works in the public sector...riddle me that one Dana!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISRYDNvt_T0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISRYDNvt_T0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Both were homegrown terrorist both had their political agendas both bombed government buildings, both killed innocent Americans, but both are looked at differently....I must be ignorant because I cannot understand it.....Dana...this is where you take over and help me out brother, educate me PLEASE.

Comment

• "We’re gonna change it” — by indoctrinating America’s youth, one “Obama kid” at a time

ReasonTV, which provides yet another version of the “Sing for Change” pro-Obama campaign video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2naSzb1psU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2naSzb1psU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• BarackBook

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQMWlU1SXJo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MQMWlU1SXJo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• An Everyman on the Trail, With Perks at Home

By MIKE MCINTIRE and SERGE F. KOVALESKI
            The New York Times

For the millions of voters getting to know him, Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic vice-presidential nominee, portrays himself at times as an average guy who takes the train to work, frets about money and basically has led a middle-class life.

“Ladies and gentlemen, your kitchen table is like mine,” Mr. Biden said when Senator Barack Obama introduced him as his running mate. “You sit there at night after you put the kids to bed and you talk, you talk about what you need. You talk about how much you are worried about being able to pay the bills.”

Mr. Biden certainly can trace his roots to the working-class neighborhoods of Scranton, Pa., and Claymont, Del., where he was raised. But these days, his kitchen table can be found in a 6,800-square-foot custom-built colonial-style house on four lakefront acres, a property worth close to $3 million.

Although he is among the least wealthy members of the millionaires club that is the United States Senate — he and his wife, Jill, a college professor, earn about $250,000 a year — Mr. Biden maintains a lifestyle that is more comfortable than the impression he may have given on the campaign trail. A review of his finances found that when it comes to some of his largest expenses, like the purchase and upkeep of his home and his use of Amtrak trains to get around, he has benefited from resources and relationships not available to average Americans.

Not Your Average Joe

Comment

• Poll:

Who do you think will fare better in tonight's vice presidential debate?
              Joe Biden........58% :laughing:
              Sarah Palin......33%
              It will be a draw.9%

Total Votes: 219,658

Do you plan on watching tonight's debate?
              Yes...........86%
              Maybe.......7%
              No............ 7%

Total Votes: 207,170

ST. LOUIS (Oct. 2) -- Sarah Palin plans to go on the attack in tonight’s debate, hitting Joe Biden for what she will call his foreign policy blunders and penchant for adopting liberal positions on taxes and other issues, according to campaign officials involved in prepping her for tonight’s showdown.
              The Palin camp is projecting surprising self-confidence in the pre-debate hours, despite the vice presidential nominee’s uneven — and, at some points, peculiar — performances in recent television interviews, the officials say. Top advisers to John McCain privately say Palin’s recent CBS interview was a borderline disaster, especially since it played out in several segments over several days. Tonight will be different, they say.
              “This is going to finally put her back into a position where we see her like we saw her the first couple weeks,” a McCain official said. “She was herself. She was authentic, and people related to that. ... Tonight, she’ll get into a rhythm. You’re going to see her in a way that you haven’t seen her yet.”

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                Jonathan Martin's Blog: McCain pulling out of Michigan - Politico.com

and there goes 17 more electoral votes.........
                You go anywhere in Michigan except the Metro Detoit Area and this state is Republican.
                But because that's where most the population comes from this state will almost always vote for the Democrat. Unions back Democrats. If Charles Manson came back from the dead and ran for president the UAW would back him.:puke:

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  If Charles Manson came back from the dead and ran for president
                  :laughing: :laughing:

hes running for president of san quentin as we speak
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Why is Biden so angry?

:laughing:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      Why is Biden so angry?

:laughing:
                      LOL its funny

but seriously in all honestly how can you defend Palin for sounding like a broken repeating 8 track tape when she kept saying Maverick?

No party-influenced answer, dont give me this pro-GOP anti-Democrat answer filter that out and tell me how you can take her serious when I could have been drunk taking a shot for every time she said maverick tonight.
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• I thought she did fine actually based on the public perception that she couldnt do it.

as for Biden he did everything I thought he would do, just solid nothing spectacular, and at the end he baited her to keep repeating herself on the maverick zinger and he nailed her for that, bad timing from the mod didnt allow her to retort.

all in all, Biden didnt lose the debate but he didnt knock it out of the ballpark IMO.

Palin wins for style and charisma but seriously lots of holes in her answers did not clarify but instead injected lots of name dropping references to Alaska, and to Anthony Edward's pilot's call name.

fcking Goose :bang: :beerbang:
                        Last edited by Q-Unit; 10-02-2008, 09:40 PM.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Biden made alot of BULL****IN**** statements! :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                            Biden made alot of BULL****IN**** statements! :thumbs:
                            and Palin didn't?

I'm not saying he didnt but I asked you about Palin, can you answer that question (if you want i cant make you do **** lol)

thats whats frustrating about politics the deeper I get into it, you can boast all you want about experience/substance/youth/bull**** etc.., but how the fck is anyone gonna get anything positive done when everything is clouded by staunch clouded prejudices with no wiggle room for meeting in the middle to accomplish something without the stupid party lines dividing everything?

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                              and Palin didn't?
                              actually in all honesty her answers were very well versed, came off pretty well if you ask me but a lot of broad company lines without elaboration.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post

Exactly!Mainstreet!

Comment

Working...
                                X