This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    LOL, i just opened up a thread about these things.

Obama is unqualified, this much is blatantly obvious. Plus he's a jerkoff, imo

Palin is a terrible choice for VP, however, and imo she is going to cost McCain the election. Sad, but true.

Unfortunately, the most qualified candidate didn't even make the ticket, because we as a democratic party are apparently pretty stoopid

The most qualified candidate in the country today is Bloomberg. We need an economic president over the next 4-16 yrs and there is no one more qualified when it comes to economics then Bloomberg. He's done wonders with the economics of New York city after Giuliani destroyed the economic stability of NY. Obviously he would have two huge tasks at hand first he's jewish (for the record I am) which nationally would be a tough sell and secondly he doesn't have a huge foreign policy background but I would trust him in situations because he's a brilliant man.

Comment

• ICYMI: John McCain On Taking Immediate Steps To Stabilize The Economic Crisis

"I have talked to the President this morning and recommended an increase from $100,000 to $250,000 FDIC insurance on deposits. I also strongly recommended that we use the exchange stability fund that the Treasury has available -- $250 billion -- to shore up these institutions. Also, the Treasury has at its disposal about $1 trillion that they could begin without Congressional authority buying up some of these terrible mortgages and help stabilize the situation." -- John McCain

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BI21rCfRgTs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BI21rCfRgTs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6-K7JwwV0U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6-K7JwwV0U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• HD ask Kevin for my email and drop me a line:beerbang:

Comment

• Terrorist Ayers gave an unqualified Obama a job that bought Obama's political career

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-45A6I-N5I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D-45A6I-N5I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• No Credit? No Stable Income? No Down Payment? No Problem! Let’s Do It Again Suckers!

Uppity Women 2008

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3QBRIsCkGQ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3QBRIsCkGQ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• McVeigh got the death penalty and rightly so...Ayers works in the public sector...riddle me that one Dana!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                  HD ask Kevin for my email and drop me a line:beerbang:
                  I changed my computer and lost yours, you should have mine through BP. look for
                  na8carbud :beer2:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post

I accidentally deleted that one...:thumbs:

Comment

• Shameless Obama Takes Credit for Bailout

He takes all the credit and John McCain gets none, of course.

Man, is this guy full of himself or what?
                      Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama said Sunday his Republican rival deserves no credit for helping to forge a tentative agreement on the $700 billion bailout of Wall Street.

Instead, Obama said he deserves credit for making sure the proposal includes safeguards for taxpayers. Obama said he is inclined to support the bailout because it includes increased oversight, relief for homeowners facing foreclosure and limits on executive compensation for chief executives of firms that receive government help.

"None of those were in the president's provisions. They are identical to the things I called for the day that (Treasury) Secretary (Henry) Paulson released his package," Obama said. "That I think is an indication of the degree to which when it comes to protecting taxpayers, I was pushing very hard and involved in shaping those provisions."

The safeguards were supported by many in Congress, including Democrats and Republicans.

Republican presidential nominee John McCain announced last week that he was suspending his campaign to focus on the crisis.

Asked during an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation" whether McCain deserved credit for bringing lawmakers together, Obama said "no."

"Here are the facts: For two weeks I was on the phone everyday with Secretary Paulson and the congressional leaders making sure that the principles that have been ultimately adopted were incorporated in the bill," Obama said.
                      Well, if he wants credit for this dog of a bill, he can have it.
                      Of course, if he's president and this turns out to be a fiasco, then he'll blame McCain.

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        Got it just sent you an email!:beerbang:

Comment

• McCain or Obama: Who's best for the economy?

Barack Obama wants too much government control, whereas John McCain focuses on economic growth.

Obama is no friend of economic growth

Neither John McCain nor Barack Obama envisioned campaigning while the financial markets were in meltdown and the economy teetered on the brink of recession. Yet both set partisanship aside to support a difficult plan that could make a real difference. This bipartisanship mirrored laudable efforts by congressional Republicans and Democrats over the past weekend to hammer out a workable compromise. The House of Representatives came a few votes short on Monday, but there is still a chance Congress will pass the plan.

With luck, the next president will take office with the economy ready to rebound. He will then be able to focus on policies to accelerate the recovery and strengthen our economy. Here's where the two candidates differ significantly.

Consider energy prices. They've soared, spotlighting the risks associated with our dependence on foreign oil. We can't break our addiction to it only by drilling for more oil in the United States -- but we can't break that addiction without drilling for more oil either. McCain believes we should take all due care for the environment, even as we tap our abundant resources. Obama has steadily backtracked from stark opposition. He now accepts that some additional drilling may be needed under some circumstances in some locations.

Like President Clinton, McCain believes in free trade. We have the most productive workforce in the world and can compete effectively in many different industries. Where we have an advantage, we should trade; what others produce better, we should import. Obama's more unilateralist view assumes, rather insultingly, that American workers need protection from foreign competition.

McCain believes we shouldn't raise taxes. Indeed, we should reduce them where it would benefit our growing economy the most. Obama's views, by contrast, have been evolving. At one time, he proposed a dramatic increase in payroll taxes. Then he scaled back his payroll tax hike. Then it was scaled back and delayed until sometime in the next decade.

Obama has proposed modest tax cuts for the middle class and a significant increase in the top income tax rates to satisfy his demands for greater wealth redistribution. The proposed cuts are welcome, but they're a type that provides no benefit for the economy. More recently, Obama has said that his tax hikes may need to be postponed if the economy remains weak. This is progress, though, because it means Obama is acknowledging that higher marginal tax rates harm the economy. Admitting as much would complete his migration to McCain's position.

On healthcare, the differences between the candidates could have implications for the future of our economy. Obama has dressed up Hillary Clinton's national healthcare in a new bonnet and a bow, but it remains a system where ultimately the government would decide what care you get. McCain's plan will give you more control, not less, over your healthcare decisions and provides significant tax relief so you can afford to exercise that control.

The economy is very weak today, and it will recover sooner if Congress and the administration take the necessary actions. The candidates' plans are particularly relevant for the recovery and what follows. Excessive government control and redistribution inherently conflict with economic growth. Obama's plans put more emphasis on greater government control; McCain's puts emphasis on economic growth. Therein lies the choice.

Comment

• Economists' Statement:

We enthusiastically support John McCain's economic plan. It is a comprehensive, pro-growth, reform agenda. The reform focuses on the real economic problems Americans face today and will face in the future. And it builds on the core economic principles that have made America great.

His plan would control government spending by vetoing every bill with earmarks, implementing a constitutionally valid line-item veto, pausing non-military discretionary government spending programs for one year to stop their explosive growth and place accountability on federal government agencies.

His plan would keep taxes from rising, because higher tax rates are exactly the wrong policy to restore economic growth, especially at this time.

His plan would reduce tax rates by cutting the tax that corporations pay to 25 percent in line with other countries, by completely phasing out the alternative minimum tax, by increasing the exemption for dependents, by permitting the first-year expensing of new equipment and technology, and by making permanent a reformed tax credit for R&D.

His plan would also create a new and much simpler tax system and give Americans a free choice of whether to pay taxes under that simple system or the current complex and burdensome income tax.

His plan would open new markets for American goods and services and thereby create additional jobs for Americans by supporting good free trade agreements, such as the one with Colombia, and working with leaders around the world to avoid isolationism and protectionism. His plan would also reform education, retraining, and other assistance programs so they better help those displaced by trade and other changes in the economy. His plan addresses problems in the financial markets and housing markets by calling for increased transparency and accountability, by targeted assistance to deserving homeowners to refinance their mortgages, and by opposing so-called reform plans which would raise the costs of home-ownership in the future.

The above actions, as well as plans to address entitlement programs -- especially Social Security, Medicare and other government health care programs -- and his regulatory reforms -- especially in the area of health care -- constitute a broad and powerful economic agenda. Because of John McCain's experience working with the American people in all walks of life, with members of Congress on both sides of the aisle, and with leaders around the world, we are optimistic that these plans will become a reality and will create jobs and restore confidence and strong economic growth.

Comment

• Economists Who Have Signed The Statement:

Burton Abrams, University of Delaware
                              James D. Adams, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
                              Douglas K. Adie, Ohio University
                              Richard Agnello, University of Delaware
                              William Albrecht, University of Iowa
                              Constantine Alexandrakis, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth
                              William Alpert, University of Connecticut
                              Wayne Angell, Former Fed Governor
                              Fernando E. Alvarez, University of Chicago
                              Geoffrey T. Andron, Austin Community College
                              George R. Averitt, Purdue University North Central
                              Charles Baird, California State University, East Bay
                              Howard Beales, George W ashington University
                              Stacie E. Beck, University of Delaware
                              Gary Becker, University of Chicago
                              Donald Bellante, University of South Florida
                              Daniel K. Benjamin, Clemson University
                              John J. Bethune, Barton CollegeSanjai Bhagat, University of Colorado
                              Andrew G. Biggs, American Enterprise Institute
                              Robert G. Bise, Orange Coast College
                              Michael K. Block, University of Arizona
                              Donald Booth, Chapman University
                              Karl J. Borden, University of Nebraska
                              Michael Bordo, Rutgers University
                              George H. Borts, Brown University
                              Mich ael Boskin, Stanford University
                              Daniel P. Brandt III, Washington, D.C.
                              Ike Brannon, Department of the Treasury
                              David P. Brown, University of Wisconsin-Madison
                              Jeff Brown, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
                              Joseph Brusuelas, Merk Investments
                              Phillip J. Bryson, Brigham Young University
                              Andrzej Brzeski, University of California, Davis
                              James Buchanan, George Mason University
                              Todd Buchholz, Two Oceans Management
                              Richard Burdekin, Claremont McKenna College
                              Richard V. Burkhauser, Cornell University
                              James B. Burnham, Duquesne University
                              Andr ew B. Busch, BMO Capital Markets
                              James L. Butkiewicz, University of Delaware
                              Mark Calabria, United States Senate
                              James Carter, Vienna, VA
                              Don Chance, Louisiana State University
                              Barry R. Chiswick, University of Illinois at Chicago
                              Bhagwan Chowdhry, UCLA
                              Richard Clarida, Columbia University
                              Candice Clark, Economic consultant
                              Kenneth W. Clarkson, University of Miami
                              Warren Coats, IMF, retired
                              John Cogan, Hoover Institution
                              Boyd D. Collier, Tarleton State University
                              Michael Connolly, University of Miami
                              Kathleen B. Cooper, Southern Methodist University
                              Joshua Coval, Harvard University
                              Ted Covey, McLean, Virginia
                              Nicole Crain, Lafayette College
                              W. Mark Crain, Lafayette College
                              Dan Crippen, Former CBO Director
                              Thomas D. Crocker, University of Wyoming
                              Robert L. Crouch, University of California, Santa Barbara
                              Mario J. Crucini, Vanderbilt University
                              Ward S. Curran, Trinity College
                              Coldwell Daniel III, The University of Memphis
                              Antony Davies, Duquesne University
                              Steven Davis, University of Chicago
                              Clarence R. Deitsch, Ball State University
                              Richard DeKaser, National City Corporation
                              Stephen J. Dempsey, University of Vermont
                              Christopher DeMuth, American Enterprise Institute
                              David B.H. Denoon, New York University
                              William G. Dewald, Ohio State University
                              Arthur M. Diamond Jr., University of Nebraska at Omaha
                              John Diamond, Rice University
                              David L. Dickinson, Appalachian State University
                              Francis X. Diebold, University of Pennsylvania
                              Jeffrey H. Dorfman, University of Georgia
                              Thomas J. Duesterberg, Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI
                              Parnell Duverger, Broward Community College
                              Isaac Ehrlich, SUNY at Buffalo
                              Martin Eichenbaum, Northwestern University
                              Jeffrey A. Eisenach, Criterion Economics
                              Michael A. Ellis, Kent State University
                              Joachim G. Elterich, University of Delaware
                              Kenneth Elzinga, University of Virginia
                              Stephen J. Entin, Institute for Research on the Economics of Taxation
                              T.W. Epps, University of Virginia
                              Michael G. Erickson, The College of Idaho
                              Paul Evans, Ohio State University
                              Dino Falaschetti, Hoover Institution
                              Frank Falero Jr., California State University
                              Susan K. Feigenbaum, University of Missouri, St. Louis
                              Martin Feldstei n, Harvard University
                              Eric Fisher, California Polytechnic State University
                              Arthur A "Trey" Fleisher III, Metro State College of Denver
                              James Forcier, University of San Francisco
                              William F. Ford, Middle Tenn. State U.
                              Michele Fratianni, Indiana University
                              Luke Froeb, Vanderbilt University
                              Kenneth C. Froewiss, NYU Stern School of Business
                              Diana Furchtgott-Roth, Hudson Institute
                              Timothy S. Fuerst, Bowling Green State University
                              Lowell Gallaway, Ohio University
                              B Delworth Gardner, Brigham Young University
                              Dave Garthoff, The University of Akron
                              Ilhan K. Geckil, Anderson Economic Group
                              Rick Geddes, Cornell University
                              Joseph A. Giacalone, St. John's University
                              Adam Gifford, California State University, Northridge
                              David Gillette, Truman State University
                              Micha Gisser, University of New Mexico
                              Amy Jocelyn Glass, Texas A&M University
                              Charles J. Goetz, The University of Virginia
                              Claudio Gonzalez-Vega, The Ohio State University
                              Lawrence Goodman, Bergen City, NJ
                              Barry K. Goodwin, North Carolina State University
                              Eric S. Graber, Independent Economist
                              Douglas H. Graham, The Ohio State University
                              J. Edward Graham, University of North Carolina Wilmington
                              Phil Gramm, Former U.S. Senator
                              Teresa Beckham Gramm, Rhodes College
                              Wendy Lee Gramm
                              William B. Green, Sam Houston State University
                              Kenneth Greene, Binghamton University
                              Paul Gregory, University of Houston
                              Earl Grinols, Baylor University
                              Gary Hansen, UCLA
                              Eric Hanushek, Hoover Institution
                              Stephen Happel, Arizona State University
                              James E. Hartley, Mount Holyoke College
                              Kevin Hassett, American Enterprise Institute
                              Joel W. Hay, University of Southern California
                              Jared E. Hazleton, Texecon: A Texas Economic Consulting Firm
                              Charles E. Hegji, Auburn University Montgomery
                              Robert H. Heidt, Indiana University School of Law
                              Harold M. Hochman, CUNY Graduate Center and Lafayette College
                              Robert J. Hodrick, Columbia Business School
                              Stuart G. Hoffman, The PNC Financial Services Group
                              Arlene Holen, Washington, D.C.
                              Mac R. Holmes, Troy University
                              Douglas Holtz-Eakin, John McCain 2008
                              C. Thomas Howard, University of Denver
                              E. Philip Howrey, University of Michigan
                              Glenn Hubbard, Columbia University
                              James L. Huffman, Lewis & Clark Law School
                              J. Christopher Hughen, University of Denver
                              E. Kingdon Hurlock, Calvert Investment Counsel
                              Stephen L. Jackstadt, University of Alaska, Anchorage
                              Joseph M. Jadlow, Oklahoma State University
                              Sherry L Jarrell, Wake Forest University
                              Michael C. Jensen, Harvard Business School
                              Dennis A. Johnson, University of South Dakota
                              Shane A. Johnson, Texas A&M University
                              Richard Just, University of Maryland
                              Tim Kane, Washington, D.C.
                              Steven Kaplan, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
                              Alexander Katkov, Johnson and Wales University
                              Melissa Kearney, University of Maryland
                              Joe Kennedy, Arlington, Virginia
                              Lawrence W. Kenny, University of Florida
                              Calvin A. Kent, Marshall University
                              E. Han Kim, University of Michigan
                              Robert G. King, Boston University
                              Paul R. Koch, Olivet Nazarene University
                              Meir Kohn, Dartmouth College
                              James W. Kolari, Texas A&M University
                              Roger C. Kormendi, Kormendi/Gardner Partners
                              Marvin Kosters, American Enterprise Institute
                              Robert Krol, California State University, Northridge
                              Anne Krueger, Johns Hopkins University
                              Deepak Lal, University of Cal ifornia, Los Angeles
                              Douglas Lamdin, The University of Maryland, Baltimore County
                              Daniel L Landau, University of Connecticut
                              Richard La Near, Missouri Southern State University
                              Nicholas A. Lash, Loyola University
                              Don R. Leet, California State University, Fresno
                              Norman B. Lefton, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
                              Tom Lehman, Indiana Wesleyan University
                              Thomas M. Lenard, Technology Policy Institute
                              Noreen E. Lephardt, Marquette University
                              Adam Lerrick, Carnegie Mellon University and the American Enterprise Institute
                              Philip I. Levy, American Enterprise Institute
                              W. Cris Lewis, Utah State University
                              Andrew Light, Liberty University
                              Jane Lillydahl, University of Colorado at Boulder
                              Zheng Liu, Emory University
                              Luis Locay, University of Miami
                              John R. Lott Jr., University of Maryland
                              Lawrence W. Lovik, Alabama Policy Institute
                              Robert Lucas, University of Chicago
                              John Lunn, Hope College
                              R. Ashley Lyman, University of Idaho
                              Paul W. MacAvoy, Yale School of Management
                              Glenn MacDonald, Washington University in St. Louis
                              John Makin, American Enterprise Institute
                              Burton Malkiel, Princeton University
                              David Malpass, Encima Global LLC
                              Michael Marlow, California Polytechnic State University
                              Donald J. Marshall, Consulting Engineer and Economist
                              Aparna Mathur, American Enterprise Institute
                              Timothy Matthews, Kennesaw State University
                              John Matsusaka, University of Southern California
                              Bennett McCallum, Carnegie Mellon University
                              Paul W. McCracken, University of Michigan
                              Martin C. McGuire, University of California-Irvine
                              W. Douglas McMillin, Louisiana State University
                              Roger Meiners, University of Texas - Arlington
                              Will Melick, Kenyon College
                              Allan Meltzer, Ca rnegie Mellon University
                              John Merrifield, University of Texas at San Antonio
                              Paul Merski, Independent Community Bankers of America
                              Jim Mietus, Great Falls, VA

Comment

• Todd Milbourn, Washington University in St. Louis
                                Geoffrey P. Miller, New York University Law School
                                James Miller, George Mason University and The Hoover Institution
                                William C. Miller, Pioneer Analytics LLC
                                David E. Mills, University of Virginia
                                Velma Montoya, National Council of Hispanic Women
                                Michael Moore, George Washington University
                                Charles Britt Moss, University of Florida
                                Robert Mundell, Columbia University
                                Tim Muris, George Mason University
                                David B. Mustard, University of Georgia
                                Richard F. Muth, Emory University
                                Anthony N. Negbenebor, Gardner-Webb University
                                Charles Nelson, University of Washington
                                Robert J. Newman, Louisiana State University
                                Michael P. Niemira, International Council of Shopping Centers
                                Tom O'Brien, University of Connecticut
                                Lee E. Ohanian, UCLA
                                June O'Neill, Baruch College, CUNY
                                Steve Parente, University of Minnesota
                                Randall Parker, East Carolina University
                                Douglas Patterson, Virginia Tech
                                Tim Perri, Appalachian State University
                                Mark J. Perry, University of Michigan-Flint
                                Tomas Philipson, University of Chicago
                                William Poole, University of Delaware
                                Michael E. Porter, Harvard Business School
                                Barry Poulson, University of Colorado Boulder
                                James Prieger, Pepperdine University
                                R. David Ranson, H. C. Wainwrigth & Co. Economics Inc.
                                Richard Rawlins, Missouri Southern State University
                                Martin A. Regalia, Gaithersburg, Maryland
                                Barrie Richardson, Centenary College
                                Christine P. Ries, Georgia Institute of Technology
                                Aldona Robbins, Fiscal Associates
                                Gary Robbins, Fiscal Associates
                                Kenneth Rogoff, Harvard University
                                Richard Roll, UCLA
                                Harvey Rosen, Princeton University
                                Larry L. Ross, University of Alaska, Anchorage
                                Robert Rossana, Wayne State University
                                Timothy P. Roth, The University of Texas at El Paso
                                Charles Rowley, George Mason University
                                Paul H. Rubin, Emory University
                                Roy Ruffin, University of Houston
                                Gary J. Santoni, Ball State University
                                T.R. Saving, Texas A&M University
                                Mike Schuyler, Institute for Research on the Economics of Taxation
                                Anna Schwartz, National B ureau of Economic Research
                                Loren C. Scott, Louisiana State University
                                Robert Haney Scott, California State University, Chico
                                Carlos Seiglie, Rutgers University
                                Richard Selden, University of Virginia
                                John Semmens, Laissez Faire Institute
                                Sol S. Shalit, University of Wisconsin
                                Alan Shapiro, University of Southern California
                                Judy Shelton
                                William F. Shughart II, The University of Mississippi
                                George Shultz, Hoover Institution
                                Jerome Siebert, University of California, Berkeley
                                John Silvia, Wachovia
                                Chuck Skipton, University of Tampa
                                Scott B. Smart, Indiana University
                                Amy Smith, Former OMB Chief Economist
                                James F. Smith, The University of North Carolina
                                Vernon Smith, Chapman University
                                Sean M. Snaith, University of Central Florida
                                Douglas Southgate, Ohio State University
                                Frank Spreng, McKendree University
                                Beryl W. Sprinkel, Retired
                                Stan Spurlock, Mississippi State University
                                George J. Staller, Cornell University
                                Craig A. Stephenson, Babson College
                                Houston Stokes, University of Illinois at Chicago
                                Courtenay C. Stone, Ball State University
                                Scott Sumner , Bentley College
                                James Sweeney, Stanford University
                                Richard Sweeney, Georgetown University
                                Robert Tamura, Clemson University
                                Clifford Tan, Stanford Center for International Development
                                John A. Tatom, Indiana State University
                                John Taylor, Stanford University
                                Paul Taylor, Vienna, VA
                                Teresa Tharp, Valencia Community College
                                Clifford F. Thies, Shenandoah University
                                Henry Thompson, Auburn University
                                Walter N. Thurman, North Carolina State University
                                Jerry G. Thursby, Georgia Institute of Technology
                                Robert D Tollison, Clemson University
                                William N. Trumbull, West Virginia University
                                Kamal Upadhyaya, University of New Haven
                                Charles W. Upton, Kent State University
                                Peter J Van Blokland, University of Florida
                                T. Norman Van Cott, Ball State University
                                Richard Vedder, American Enterprise Institute
                                George J. Viksnins, Georgetown University
                                J. Antonio Villamil, The Washington Economics Group
                                Richard E. Wagner, George Mason University
                                William B. Walstad, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
                                Murray Weidenbaum, Washington University in St. Louis
                                Marc D. Weidenmier, Claremont McKenna College
                                Finis We lch, Texas A&M University
                                James B. Whitaker, Centreville, VA
                                John Wicks, University of Montana
                                Wayne H. Winegarden, Arduin, Laffer & Moore Econometrics
                                Gary Wolfram, Hillsdale College
                                DeVo L. Yoho, Ball State University
                                Nancy A. Yonge, Smith Center for Private Enterprise
                                Paul J. Zak, Claremont Graduate University
                                Mokhlis Y. Zaki, Northern Michigan University
                                Mark Zandi, Malvern, PA
                                Arnold Zellner, University of Chicago
                                Kate Zhou, University of Hawaii
                                Joseph Zoric, Franciscan University of Steubenville
                                Benjamin Zycher, Manhattan Institute for Policy Research

Comment

Working...
                                X