X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
    and Palin didn't?

I'm not saying he didnt but I asked you about Palin, can you answer that question (if you want i cant make you do **** lol)

thats whats frustrating about politics the deeper I get into it, you can boast all you want about experience/substance/youth/bull**** etc.., but how the fck is anyone gonna get anything positive done when everything is clouded by staunch clouded prejudices with no wiggle room for meeting in the middle to accomplish something without the stupid party lines dividing everything?
    Palin gave "straight talk"! Biden made numerous BS statements! Biden said: "McCain", over 3 times more than, Palin said: "Obama"! Biden said "Bush=McCain" numerous times! Palin said: "we should move forward"! Palin>Biden! :beer2:

Comment

• HollywoodUndead:eeek:

Comment

• Great job by Biden. :thumbs:

Comment

• Cubs suck.

Oh wait....wrong thread...lol... :bang:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Cubs suck.

Oh wait....wrong thread...lol... :bang:
            lol that applies to every forum/subject
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              Palin gave "straight talk"! Biden made numerous BS statements! Biden said: "McCain", over 3 times more than, Palin said: "Obama"! Biden said "Bush=McCain" numerous times! Palin said: "we should move forward"! Palin>Biden! :beer2:
              Biden did say Maverick like 15x during his rant lol but that was AFTER Palin said Maverick more than Kelly McGillis did during her sex scene with T.Cruise

I think a red flag goes up whenever the most a candidate can go by is her looks, and copious amounts of reference to Goose and Jester :laughing:

but hey I really do think she did a whole lot better than people were expecting after that Couric trainwreck

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                I think a red flag goes up whenever the most a candidate can go by is her looks, and copious amounts of reference to Goose and Jester :laughing:
                We know your smarter than that buddy:thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Great job by Biden. :thumbs:

<object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Jf17Yo7hBM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Jf17Yo7hBM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                    We know your smarter than that buddy:thumbs:
                    With a post like that, maybe not? :boog:

Comment

<object width="600" height="450"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Jf17Yo7hBM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Jf17Yo7hBM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="450"></embed></object>

LIAR:laughing:

Comment

LIAR:laughing:

:thumbs: Biden on television, tonight!

Comment

• Top 10 % paying 80% of the bill...hmmmmmmm......but they need to be taxed more..now I am not a math major but something does not make sense...help please.

Comment

With a post like that, maybe not? :boog:
                            how so?

if thats the only thing I could glean from her whole night, that stands to say she did not say anything of substance to strengthen her ticket.

Biden had a lot more info with detailed elaboration, if even 80% was bullshyt as you so said, it shows more than Palin who offered only anecdotes and stories of her life in Alaska and soccer/hockey mom euphemisms.

it doesnt matter because I do think she did what she needed to do which was not screw the pooch for McCain, she came close but overall she did what she was meant to do, which is look pretty and get those women votes.

I mean to hear women's right's references in a political debate in the 21st century is counterproductive but she had to remind women everywhere she and McCain are their alternative choice after Clinton stepped down.

political pandering but it works.

If your mission was to present a real conducive campaign for McCain, thats good enough without having to blindly praise an empty trophy VP like Palin just because you cant bring yourself to look across much less acknowledge in a positive light the other party.

I honestly think you could "influence" more on the fence voters if you weren't so fanatic about the GOPs, it lessens any credibility you have/want to offer

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Statement From Communications Director Jill Hazelbaker

"Tonight, Governor Palin proved beyond any doubt that she is ready to lead as Vice President of the United States. She won this debate, putting Joe Biden on defense on energy, foreign policy, taxes and the definition of change. Governor Palin laid bare Barack Obama's record of voting to raise taxes, opposing the surge in Iraq, and proposing to meet unconditionally with the leaders of state sponsors of terror. The differences between the Obama-Biden ticket and the McCain-Palin ticket could not have been clearer. The American people saw stark contrasts in style and worldview. They saw Joe Biden, a Washington insider and a 36-year Senator, and Governor Palin, a Washington outsider and a maverick reformer. Governor Palin was direct, forceful and a breath of fresh air."

Comment

Top 10 % paying 80% of the bill...hmmmmmmm......but they need to be taxed more..now I am not a math major but something does not make sense...help please.
                                thats a good point, not a good argument by him.

I'm all for getting the economy rolling again by any means necessary and looking out for the middle class, but creating a disadvantage for small business/ hell any business cannot be healthy and only leads to the big dogs looking overseas for $ instead of America

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                                X