X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only 1 problem, there is NO kennedy on the ballot! :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      nice gonna have a few brews with u-dog cause i don't want you anywhere near me :laughing
      dude- Udog won't hang with you so don't even bring that **** up. you know Udog's hanging with the fruities and is too cool to invite you over for wings......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

Hell tell me you wouldn't hit that :laughing:

some DSLs to go with it too!
        :hide:

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

Hell tell me you wouldn't hit that :laughing:

some DSLs to go with it too!

shes just like an 18yr old girl .............hit it and quit it cause their crazy
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Why so much music? Is this a f'n party? or did you have a hard time finding someone to speak for you, Obama? :beer2:

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              Why so much music? Is this a f'n party? or did you have a hard time finding someone to speak for you, Obama? :beer2:
              ok ok HD im gonna be the speaker on weds. and promoting gambling on sports

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

ok ok HD im gonna be the speaker on weds. and promoting gambling on sports
                :showtits:

Comment

• I'm gettin' sleepy...... :spin:

Comment

• Lies, Lies, and more Lies. :beer2:

Comment

• HD im thinking if Obama wins in november you might go postal or something :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Comment

HD im thinking if Obama wins in november you might go postal or something :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                          Not until the 'rabs come knockin' on my door! :fire: If and only if, I survive the nuke! :drunk:

Comment

good lord how long you guys gonna sit on that "first time im proud of my country" statement it was obviously taken out of context and if the average american took the time to think what she was saying she was saying that it was the first time she was proud of her country and its electoral process not in general first time proud of her country, all she had to say was its the first time im proud of my country and its electoral process and she would be out of the woods simple taken out of context quote

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I dont want to save this in my Favorites, so I'll put the link here. Awesome video feed.

DNCC Video Experience
                              I dumped the link again.

Comment

good lord how long you guys gonna sit on that "first time im proud of my country" statement it was obviously taken out of context and if the average american took the time to think what she was saying she was saying that it was the first time she was proud of her country and its electoral process not in general first time proud of her country, all she had to say was its the first time im proud of my country and its electoral process and she would be out of the woods simple taken out of context quote
                                THE FIRST IMPRESSION, IS THE BEST IMPRESSION!!!

Wake up Dan, they now are "programmed" : so they now know, what is the right thing to say! :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                                X