Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6E0ycYEGtqU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6E0ycYEGtqU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
      Nice HD now for my viewing pleasure how about some sweet pics of the other crazy biatch from the great state of CA.....B. Boxer:puke:

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        ........least he knows the difference between a sunni and ****e
        Yea, he just has no clue how many states there are...which is worse?I think the latter if you went to Harvard and think there are 57 states then you either cheated you way through or are a complete dumbass when it comes to basic social studies. He is probably both.

Comment

• Holy shiat...did he say instead of worrying about immigrants learning to speak english my kids need to worry about speaking spanish:puke:

Comment

Yea, he just has no clue how many states there are...which is worse?I think the latter if you went to Harvard and think there are 57 states then you either cheated you way through or are a complete dumbass when it comes to basic social studies. He is probably both.
            simple slip up due to exhaustion not ample times of ******* up the difference between a sunni and ****e like McCain has done, more then one occasion
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

simple slip up due to exhaustion not ample times of ******* up the difference between a sunni and ****e like McCain has done, more then one occasion
              Dan will ya get off the sunny ****s, you support the pullout, so will it matter if anyone knows the difference, when them 'rabs are taking out America? :beer2:

Comment

• Diddy says BK's open late :thumbs:
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                  Dan will ya get off the sunny ****s, you support the pullout, so will it matter if anyone knows the difference, when them 'rabs are taking out America? :beer2:
                  why would i get off a simple fact that the most powerful individual in the world should know at the very least?

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Holy shiat...did he say instead of worrying about immigrants learning to speak english my kids need to worry about speaking spanish:puke:
                    Yes he did. We need to do more for the Illegal aliens. United States of Aliens

You should worry about speaking Arabic too!

:beer2:

Comment

why would i get off a simple fact that the most powerful individual in the world should know at the very least?
                      Who F'n Cares? I know I don't! :thanks:

Comment

• More Lies and More Lies, when is Hillary speaking?

Comment

Who F'n Cares? I know I don't! :thanks:
                          well i guess what me and you consider important is vastly different :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• all these smears from the osama supporters, and I haven't heard anyone mention anything about the sunny ****s.

Comment

all these smears from the osama supporters, and I haven't heard anyone mention anything about the sunny ****s.

LOL HD beers are still on you :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• America both supports & fights them! Which do we choose to fight, and which do we choose to support!

Comment

Working...
                                X