Help....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....

I have a few questions about this election that maybe some of you "more politically minded" people could help me answer.

First of all, I DO NOT like Obama, even though I am a registered democrat.

#1. I think he sounds like a fool preaching about "change this and change that" but he never gives any substance.

#2. He does not have ANY experience in the areas that concern me. When watching the debates Friday night, it was readily apparent that he knows NOTHING about foreign policy, and that his plans to reshape the economy were sketchy at best.

#3. This is NOT the man I want to have be the commander in chief of the armed forces of this great country.

#4. I feel like a dirty no good street whore when he seemingly "talks down" to me and the rest of America like we're a bunch of retards. I just don't like the man, nor do I trust him in any way shape or form.

I mean we democrats seem to really have a way of screwing things up, don't we? I mean with the way George Bush has ****ed up this country, just about any democrat could have pretty much beaten whatever republican candidate they threw in there...but no, we have to pick BARACK OBAMA of all people!! Jesus Christ!!

But anyway, with these things being said, I'm not a huge fan of McCain either, although I certainly believe he brings much more knowledge, experience, and LOVE FOR HIS COUNTRY to the table. The MAJOR problem I have with McCain is this loser Sarah Palin. She is 10000000x worse than Obama, and if McCain croaks in office, could anyone imagine her being the president of the United States?

******* yikes....and for this reason, I am having a real hard time deciding what is the best thing to do.

SO, why should I be comfortable voting for either one of these people?

You forgot to ask yourself what if Obama croaks in office.....Biden would be President...now that is something scary to think about!:thumbs:

Comment

Why is everyone planning McCain's funeral? His mother is 96 years old!

McCain is the right choice! I would even take Palin over Obama! :thumbs:

Stif, just do some research! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        I have a few questions about this election that maybe some of you "more politically minded" people could help me answer.

First of all, I DO NOT like Obama, even though I am a registered democrat.

#1. I think he sounds like a fool preaching about "change this and change that" but he never gives any substance.

#2. He does not have ANY experience in the areas that concern me. When watching the debates Friday night, it was readily apparent that he knows NOTHING about foreign policy, and that his plans to reshape the economy were sketchy at best.

#3. This is NOT the man I want to have be the commander in chief of the armed forces of this great country.

#4. I feel like a dirty no good street whore when he seemingly "talks down" to me and the rest of America like we're a bunch of retards. I just don't like the man, nor do I trust him in any way shape or form.

I mean we democrats seem to really have a way of screwing things up, don't we? I mean with the way George Bush has ****ed up this country, just about any democrat could have pretty much beaten whatever republican candidate they threw in there...but no, we have to pick BARACK OBAMA of all people!! Jesus Christ!!

But anyway, with these things being said, I'm not a huge fan of McCain either, although I certainly believe he brings much more knowledge, experience, and LOVE FOR HIS COUNTRY to the table. The MAJOR problem I have with McCain is this loser Sarah Palin. She is 10000000x worse than Obama, and if McCain croaks in office, could anyone imagine her being the president of the United States?

******* yikes....and for this reason, I am having a real hard time deciding what is the best thing to do.

SO, why should I be comfortable voting for either one of these people?
        I just lost 5 figures in the stock market today - in S&P index funds (not exactly pork barrel futures) - because these repub pukes got offended about a speech.

Then ask yourself about who is standing there with Kyl to pass anti-gambling legislation so that his indian gaming friends in AZ wont get pissed because of all the revenue they are losing.

Then ask yourself why we are in Iraq. WMD? Really? No, really, really?

Then think again about how much McCain knows about the economy. Back when it didnt matter as much, he flat out admitted he doesnt know **** about the economy.

Then ask who Obama has as his econ advisor. Yeah, Warren ******* Buffet. Yes, the guy who didnt get in any of this subprime mess, and had the tenacity to get into the only investment bank with a decent balance sheet in the 11th hour. Who does Warren Buffet support for president? Hes on Obamas econ team.

At this point, I would vote for Flava Flav over McCain if he had Buffet on his economics team. Especially given McCains team of hacks like Carly Fiorina - fired from HP after nearly driving a once great company into the ****ter. And you dont even have to touch his judgement about Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin to come to the conclusion that McCain lacks the judgement to pick which car he is going to drive today, much less be the ******* president.

Listen, voting for president is always a choice between a giant douche (Obama) and a **** sandwich (McCain). In this case though, Obama is your choice, because Ron Paul, who actually has the right answer to most of this ****, is too ugly to actually get elected in the US.
        可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish2006 View Post
          I just lost 5 figures in the stock market today - in S&P index funds (not exactly pork barrel futures) - because these repub pukes got offended about a speech.

Then ask yourself about who is standing there with Kyl to pass anti-gambling legislation so that his indian gaming friends in AZ wont get pissed because of all the revenue they are losing.

Then think again about how much McCain knows about the economy. Back when it didnt matter as much, he flat out admitted he doesnt know **** about the economy.

Then ask who Obama has as his econ advisor. Yeah, Warren ******* Buffet. Yes, the guy who didnt get in any of this subprime mess, and had the tenacity to get into the only investment bank with a decent balance sheet in the 11th hour. Who does Warren Buffet support for president? Hes on Obamas econ team.

At this point, I would vote for Flava Flav over McCain if he had Buffet on his economics team. Especially given McCains team of hacks like Carly Fiorina - fired from HP after nearly driving a once great company into the ****ter. And you dont even have to touch his judgement about Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin to come to the conclusion that McCain lacks the judgement to pick which car he is going to drive today, much less be the ******* president.

Listen, voting for president is always a choice between a giant douche (Obama) and a **** sandwich (McCain). In this case though, Obama is your choice, because Ron Paul, who actually has the right answer to most of this ****, is too ugly to actually get elected in the US.
          :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

fish my man why even bother opening your mouth you nor me can make any hedge way with any of these people our opinions and views simply get shot down and laughed at time after time ive totally given up trying to have a simple conversation with them all
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              fish my man why even bother opening your mouth you nor me can make any hedge way with any of these people our opinions and views simply get shot down and laughed at time after time ive totally given up trying to have a simple conversation with them all
              Sometimes, you have to walk through the desert to get to the Oasis.

I may get laughed at, but I don't worry. Remember, lots of people read this too, not everyone writes.

Besides, I even think I got a laugh from homedawg :) Even though I am pretty sure he didn't change his mind, that was enough to make my night.
              可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

Simple conversation with Ignorance! :thumbs:

Comment

Sometimes, you have to walk through the desert to get to the Oasis.

I may get laughed at, but I don't worry. Remember, lots of people read this too, not everyone writes.

Besides, I even think I got a laugh from homedawg :) Even though I am pretty sure he didn't change his mind, that was enough to make my night.

You are young, you will learn! :thumbs:

Comment

I forgot, Naive! :beerbang:

Comment

In this case though, Obama is your choice, because Ron Paul, who actually has the right answer to most of this ****, is too ugly to actually get elected in the US.
                      thats actually closer to the truth of reasons a candidate would have a chance at the presidency

at least be halfway decent looking

its sad but true, and if you think anything otherwise, thats just naive or ignorant.

whats the saying? people are smart but a bunch of people are stupid? Hell I'm stupid enough to screw up that quote LOL

I can almost guarantee you when you poll Americans, anywhere from 75%-90% (totally made that number up but there have been polls that studied this) would vote based on looks because when viewing your leader next to a foreign one, they don't want a short stumpy ugly dude.

aka Dukakis, Dole, Perot...
                      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        You are young, you will learn! :thumbs:
                        what does young have to do with anything?

I'm young by 80 year lifespan standards, but I know more than I knew when I was 16, yet looking back I regret to admit I could have gotten more pussy if I wasnt so hung up on reputation.

but I also know (from a few years of experience) that I could have been someone's baby's daddy at an age that would have ruined my life, and or my dick would fall off from being green and scaly from whatever orifice I decided to haphazardly stick it in.

Hell I look at my 2 year old niece manipulate her way into getting whatever she wants and getting away with it, without any effort or work, and I can see the wheels rolling in her little head. And she's only two!

age has nothing to do with experience.

a 17 year old that has gone through life seeing everything from strife, hardship, being forced to grow up early and take care of his family and mature faster than anyone could be a lot smarter, less naive and more experienced than a 39 year old virgin protected from the world, coddled from his parents and shielded from anything remotely public to society.

:beer2:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                          what does young have to do with anything?

I'm young by 80 year lifespan standards, but I know more than I knew when I was 16, yet looking back I regret to admit I could have gotten more pussy if I wasnt so hung up on reputation.

but I also know (from a few years of experience) that I could have been someone's baby's daddy at an age that would have ruined my life, and or my dick would fall off from being green and scaly from whatever orifice I decided to haphazardly stick it in.

Hell I look at my 2 year old niece manipulate her way into getting whatever she wants and getting away with it, without any effort or work, and I can see the wheels rolling in her little head. And she's only two!

age has nothing to do with experience.

a 17 year old that has gone through life seeing everything from strife, hardship, being forced to grow up early and take care of his family and mature faster than anyone could be a lot smarter, less naive and more experienced than a 39 year old virgin protected from the world, coddled from his parents and shielded from anything remotely public to society.

:beer2:
                          Did you live through the Carter years? Those days were tough!! :bang:

I can tell by when people post trivial ****, they are Yound & Naive!

No concern with obama's background? He is a good speaker, he gets the youngins' to buy into his BULL****IN****! He's SPAMMING everyone online! Who's online, sucking up to his BS? The young and naive people! :thumbs:

No matter what happens after the election, I will proudly say, I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION! :flag:

If Obama wins? You young naive people have to live with your decision! :hide:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

No matter what happens after the election, I will proudly say, I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION! :flag:
                            are the people who voted for bush the last 8yrs saying the same thing right now also?
                            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

are the people who voted for bush the last 8yrs saying the same thing right now also?
                              NAIVE= PEOPLE THAT COMPARE JOHN McCAIN TO PRESIDENT BUSH! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X