Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down dudes!

Major,

Respect is earned around here. You have less than 100 posts. There are guys who have been here for 8 years. You're going to get flamed up one side and down the other tooting your horn being so new.

Your making some good picks. Winning is great. Respect will be earned though.

Taking a shot at williwonka saying you raised your bet because he was on the other side ain't cool though. Willi is one of the good old boys here and I dont care how good you are or how hot you are, when you take a poke at a guy who's been here for years and donates to our toy drive I get a bit fired up.

Please let your picks do the talking and let the respect be earned. It's much sweeter that way bro.

Nothing personal.

FultonStreetBlues,

You know and I know that you've gotten the boot here a few times and we've let you back in. You are one of the last people here we'll tolerate dropping an F bomb on somebody. We appreciate your participation but you gotta keep it real man. Guys disagreeing with you in life is gonna happen. I know your not a vicious dude, but we got rules here bro. Please toe the line man.

To the rest involved in this thread and to those thinking about piling on.

Please refrain. Let this issue and all the issues within this thread die.

Spats happen. Venting happens. We're all a team here though. This forum was built on that principle and will continue to operate on that principle.

Everybody go get a beer and loosen up.

Mf'ers!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Everybody go get a beer and loosen up.

!
      :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Alright guys.

Good point about Santiono Holmes lol. Kevin I understand what your saying, but the problems with me were years ago when I was a serious drunk in college. For the last 3.5 years I have pretty much behaved myself......in recent issues..... It is just my opinion and it does not matter. The F bomb was necessary because of the tone the dude used. I will calm it down now. Ill go grab a lap dance... I will grab a beer from my fridge. In the meantime....peace. Lets pick some winners and all co-exist in this great new ultimate capper.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Geez dude, grab a beer, maybe a lap dance, and chill out.... Totally uncalled for.

MajorWVU - Best advice is just make your plays, explain your reasoning, keep your record and things will be fine. If you win a bet and are happy/proud, don't start a new thread. Reply to your old one to spark up some conversation if need be. All will be good.
          Planet will implode, Hell will freeze over, Cuse will be the voice of reason.....

dang......never would have bet on the latter coming first.........:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
            Alright guys.

Good point about Santiono Holmes lol. Kevin I understand what your saying, but the problems with me were years ago when I was a serious drunk in college. For the last 3.5 years I have pretty much behaved myself......in recent issues..... It is just my opinion and it does not matter. The F bomb was necessary because of the tone the dude used. I will calm it down now. Ill go grab a lap dance... I will grab a beer from my fridge. In the meantime....peace. Lets pick some winners and all co-exist in this great new ultimate capper.
            dude- do something constructive like go find where quicknick is for us.....:beerbang:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              Planet will implode, Hell will freeze over, Cuse will be the voice of reason.....

:laughing:
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

:laughing:

People change. I still rip a guy a new one if/when he deserves though, don't be fooled. :thumbs:

(hell will freeze over before you send me that check though, i'll take that bet, haha. you're in a fierce battle with another guy to be the last one to pay.)

Comment

dude- do something constructive like go find where quicknick is for us.....:beerbang:
                  lmao, flyers i emailed nick a few weeks ago and he said if he made a comeback id know where to find him...i am eagerly awaiting the return of the greatest fade known to mankind.

Comment

Being from NE Ohio myself, I will add my two pieces of opinion.

There are many areas of Ohio where two teams hold loyalties particularly in baseball and football. From my travels and experience, this is how I see it.

East side of I-70, the closer you get to Wheeling, the more Steeler fans there are. I would say for the most part however, they do not outnumber Browns fans. I have been to bars in the St Clairsville area where both teams are on the walls, but still see more Cle stuff. Cle took a hit when they left the league in the late 90's. Even in the Akron area lately I see more and more Steeler fans. I approached one over Xmas break and he told me he was originally from Pitt. Personally it makes me sick. 25 yrs ago, he would not be caught dead in Public in NE ohio wearing that.

Toledo area is split between Det and Cle fans.

Columbus is more for the Browns and the Reds.

The Browns have the best fans in the NFL. People may disagree with me, but they have not won a championship in 40+ years and they always have supported the team. They are everywhere. I believe the fanbase has dwindled a little due to bad football, the missing years but I hope they can get their heads out of their asses and win soon......

I miss Memorial Stadium..... that was football atmosphere even if it was in a baseball park.
                    Go Boilers!
                    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79