Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NIU Murph View Post
    Willi,

I am an infrequent poster, more of a lurker. I enjoy reading each of your posts. Win or lose, you have good insight and purpose behind your picks. I hope you reconsider. BTW, I'm an NIU guy and I was on Kent St myself last night!:beerbang:

Murph
    Man.....nobody likes my advice....lol

I know you want to take a break, WW, but I hope you come back before conf tourneys start.

:sm:
    Go Boilers!
    thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
    NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
    NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
    NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
    NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Was it all the Lionel Ritchie smack??:sm:

Stay man, Your a good dude and I like your posts. :beerbang:
      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
      Teasers:
      Rothstein's leans:
      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
      Rothstein's "leans":
      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Willi,
        My doc suggests that you take a few tokes and reconsider in the morning.

come on back, bro
        :thumbs:
        ...toke on...

Comment

"OH MY GODDDDD"

You're not allowed to leave. End of story. You've been probably my most enjoyable poster friend since I came aboard a couple years ago, and quite simply, you can't leave.

I will BLOW UP your email in box like no other. Who else is going to email me about Flyers being a bragadocious know-it-all, or make fun of JML for picking teams according to jersey colors and somehow winning, or emailing me BoilerBacker "presumed plays" before he even posts them and going 5 for 6 which would have been a 6 for 6 but for some unforeseen reason he bet a semi-public, home favorite one day, haha... Or best of all, my favorite scathing emails about DookieFanGamblinMan03. Awesome times. Stay and entertain me!!!!

We had a triumvirate of "Big East loving and every other conference sucks" posters. And now Skins is AWOL, you are leaving, and it's just me??? Nothing good is going to come out of that... lol

That driveway deal sounds kinda sweet, too!!!!

Wonkaford leaving = :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

Who else is going to email me about Flyers being a bragadocious know-it-all, :
            :ohman:....talking **** about people behind their backs....:ohman:

and to think i stuck up for W2........:ohman:

based on this new evidence i vote to reinstate MajorWVU.....:hide:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Always enjoyed your threads! There is a lot of love here for you man! I hope you stay!!

BB:thumbs:
              "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Talked with Wonk last night.....he's frustrated to say the least and not really feeling like posting right now. With some time off he may reconsider, I know he's going to send Kevin a note. I respect his decision and it was not all simply about a bozo or two in the forum......I think he's alot stronger than that for someone like that to run him off. Good time for a break and to re-evaluate some priorities in his life....:sm:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                  Talked with Wonk last night.....he's frustrated to say the least and not really feeling like posting right now. With some time off he may reconsider, I know he's going to send Kevin a note. I respect his decision and it was not all simply about a bozo or two in the forum......I think he's alot stronger than that for someone like that to run him off. Good time for a break and to re-evaluate some priorities in his life....:sm:

Understood. Maybe some time off and the smell of hot dogs and freshly cut green grass at the ballpark will spark the passion.

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post

Thanks for the update Joepa!!!

BB:thumbs:
                    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
                    X