OSU versus PSU thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    yeah they do, big time. you can't play 40 minutes of perimeter basketball and win consistently. you will go cold and if you can't get easy buckets inside when you need them, it's hard to be consistent. IMO

Cornley is the front man on the press...

He gets no rest ....

Penn St has some really good wins , but i'm not so sure they belong in the dance ..

We'll see ...

It will be interesting to see where they seed these big ten teams .. I can see Michigan St possibly getting a 2 seed if they finish strong .... But Purdue with no Hummell ? ??? maybe a 4 or 5 ??? i don't know .. it's hard to tell right now IMO .. Minnesota ???
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

i didn't realize hummell

is playing now .. i did see where he played last game ..

but in my opinion it's very hard to tell where these big ten teams will be seeded

they should get 6 teams .. but i see michigan state getting a 2 and nobody else getting better than a 4 seed .. if that ..

and ILLINOIS has a tough stretch left

Minnesota
      Michigan St
      AT PENN ST

Illinois a possible 4 or 5 seed ???? It's very hard to tell where these teams will be seeded IMO
      Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 02-24-2009, 09:34 PM.
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Man, I know I've been away a while when I come here and see a Penn State basketball thread! This team is a year ahead of "schedule" in my estimation. I thought after Battle's performance last year(and his insisting on shooting 100 3's per game, and making none) that he would have to wait until at least his Jr. year to mature. I was wrong, and the team is benefiting. Cornley is a beast, no matter his size. I trust him to bang with bigger dudes, but sometimes he tries to finesse them. He has the ability to go at them, he just fails to trust it on rare occasions, such as tonight at times. I didn't expect a win in this game, but it would have done wonders for their tourney hopes. Now they have to take care of business against IA and IU, and either beat Illinois or pick up another signature win in the Big 10 tourney. 22 wins and beating Illinois down the stretch gets them in, or 22 wins and another signature win in the B10 tourney gets them in. 21 wins, and they have no shot.

Comment

Working...
        X