Is auburn an ncaa team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
    CuseFan you were one of the few with brains around here. I have to agree with Kentucky being a joke. Not sure if there tradition gets them in. I still petition LSU, Auburn, Miss. State, Tennessee, and SC are IN. Fla and KY could go either way. My national champ as it stands is Pittsburgh. If anyone can stop DeJuan Blair I will be surprised. I do see the SEC making a slight run with the few teams it gets in. The thing with the SEC is they beat each other up kinda like in football. The talent is still there very young all over the place. I will agree with some saying it is a down year in the SEC.
    Boy i sure hope your right .... i was at the pitt game last night, blair is unbelievable in person .. just an absolute beast

I agree with Cuse i think here .. Auburn has a case, but needs a win over LSU to start and win 2 in the tourney .. if they do that .. you got to put them in ... that will be 10 wins in a row
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      Auburn In Tournament +350

Auburn Out of Tournament -400

I will be glad to book your bet ASAP :thumbs: :thumbs:

i would lay something on that +350 .. Auburn is hot right now ...

This league may be down, but i feel they have a few teams that are athtletic enough to make some noise if they are hitting shots .. I never thought this thread would turn into this now fellas

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        And it goes on.. and on.. and on... and on..

SCAR loses at home and is now in trouble. Two bid league is TENN or LSU win the SEC Tourney?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 gets in IMO

You have to ...

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

the funniest part is ole Dukie V the most annoying person in sports is going to be hammering the tourney chairman why some piece of crap 18-13 school didn't make it and it's going to be laughable (as are most of his rants). I do NOT ever recall a year where more teams tried to play their way out of the tourney than this one. All these bubble collapsers like FLA, KY, Cincy etc...who haven't taken care of business against ****ty teams the past week have nothing to cry about. I sometimes get the idea they want to turn the tournament into little league where every kid gets to play 4 innings. If you aren't good enough to crack a 65 team field then you don't belong. This notion of adding a bunch of marginal garbage teams in to fill a 68 or 72 team field is a joke. Every team has a chance to make its case and clearly most aren't right now.

I mean Auburn may get in due to default honestly. There are so many teams on the bubble right now it's not even funny. That speaks of mediocrity IMO. And the mid majors are even more of a joke. MAC, WAC (congrats USU on playing the #285 schedule to get to your 33-1 total), SunBelt and the rest are all 1 bid leagues. Only teams i can see getting a 2nd look are BUT, ZAGS and CREI IF they make it deep into the MVC tourney. Otherwise that is a 1 bid league too. You really never know as major after major team collapses it opens the door for a tourney chair group to say why not let Sienna in this year.......why reward some 18-14 big conference school who did nothing down the stretch?
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-05-2009, 09:43 PM.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
            4 gets in IMO

You have to ...
            no way, that is highway robbery if 4 get in. TENN and LSU for sure. SCAR defining bubble right now....and after that nobody deserves it UNLESS AUB makes a run DEEP into the SEC tourney. They have beaten no one this year and the whole notion that they would if they played someone now is nothing but speculation and conjecture and also doesn't take into account the teams they lost to improved as well.

3 most likely.

here's an NCAA tourney final for you...USU versus AUB......they probably have 1 quality win over a top 150 team between the 2 of them (maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              no way, that is highway robbery if 4 get in. TENN and LSU for sure. SCAR defining bubble right now....and after that nobody deserves it UNLESS AUB makes a run DEEP into the SEC tourney. They have beaten no one this year and the whole notion that they would if they played someone now is nothing but speculation and conjecture and also doesn't take into account the teams they lost to improved as well.

3 most likely.

here's an NCAA tourney final for you...USU versus AUB......they probably have 1 quality win over a top 150 team between the 2 of them (maybe)

I guess AUBURN / LSU would be considered a big game ... ????

FF what do you think of OVC ????

What do you think of PITT / UCONN on saturday ..
              what do you think the line will be

I say pitt lays 5 on saturday

I like skyhawks and governors ... governers getting points .. !!!!

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

burn burn

:beer2: AUBURN has a long sleeve shirt player

you all failed to mention that in your arguements ..

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
                  I guess AUBURN / LSU would be considered a big game ... ????

FF what do you think of OVC ????

What do you think of PITT / UCONN on saturday ..
                  what do you think the line will be

I say pitt lays 5 on saturday

I like skyhawks and governors ... governers getting points .. !!!!
                  i like the skyhawks and the govs tomorrow....games are on TV ESPNU....:beerbang:...whole world is going to witness what we've been talking about.....OVC Hoops baby...:beerbang: :beerbang:

i think that PIT will probably come about 4 or 5. I like PIT but that is going to be a war inside.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    i like the skyhawks and the govs tomorrow....games are on TV ESPNU....:beerbang:...whole world is going to witness what we've been talking about.....OVC Hoops baby...:beerbang: :beerbang:

i think that PIT will probably come about 4 or 5. I like PIT but that is going to be a war inside.
                    Dude this forum is picking up a lil ..

nigel and fulton going at it .. love it !!!!

Skyhawks and Govs

You have to

two reason
                    LESTER HUDSON
                    DRAKE REED

Hudson is NBA Talent .. Scoring Machine
                    Reed isn't too far behind him

I don't have espnu ... but i will tomorrow :thumbs:

anybody know if that handicapping tourney is going down again this year /???

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Rhode Island fans

feel they deserve a bid .. wins over dayton, vcu , penn st

a couple close losses to duke ... ok st .. couple others ...

everybody has a case this year it seems like to BUNK :thumbs:

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I have the upmost respect for Nigel after he just about nailed the Dayton/Xavier game on the head. I took Dayton because I was fading the ATS Lock Club who is normally horriffic, but just about every ranked fav covered last night, so look for that trend to end real soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X