Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
    And now you know why he's a homer job! :puke:
    never heard so much "we" and "us" before in a game....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Wright State's point guard really does nothing for me. He can't penetrate and really just is a facilitator...no threat at all..

how about my boy Cooperwood with the BLOCK party....:beerbang:

Comment

AND Duggins is too pale too.......:laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

4/7 from 3........NICE!:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

"We're" and "They're" also.....

Comment

it's getting away from Wright State

Comment

26-17 and WE need to do a better job of getting to OUR missed shots, and WE'RE getting frustrated and not allowing OURSELVES to find better shots

Comment

Man Wright State Sucks......so does Bob Grote....:bang: :bang:

he literally talked over the PbP guy with the ball in bounds, all the way up the floor and then into the offense.....PbP guy can't get a word in...

Comment

LMAO........he does like to talk and can't just get to the point.....

Comment

maybe i can hit the under and negate my bad WRTST play....:bang:

there is a guy on WRTST named Grote...wonder if they're related. If he is I wonder if he talks the whole time in the huddle so his coach can't get a word in...:laughing:

Comment

wonder what the halftime line is going to be? i am assuming BUT takes a 10-15 point lead to the locker room

Comment

LMAO....cedric the entertainer says King Kong is playingfor section 217......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            LMAO....cedric the entertainer says King Kong is playingfor section 217......
                            section 217 wins it.....wins a free something.......:beerbang:

wins a free 30 minutes of consultation at the law offices of Horfin and Horfin....:beerbang:

Comment

Wright State's shot selection is AW-FUL....

Comment

You finally caught that.....I mentioned the Grote kid a while back!

My guess is they won a free oil change or something.

'Fin and 'Fin, Butler might need 'em since Butler is getting mugged every time down!

Comment

Working...
                                X