Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler @ Wright State Feed

Wright State | Horizon League Network

should be the TV for the game tonight if anyone is interested. I like these big games in some of the smaller conferences....probably watch it and finish up some work.

WARNING:....there is probably some local hack like JoePa doing the announcing and color.....:laughing::laughing:

WRTST Raiders feed......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

WRTST Army ROTC presenting the colors....purple boner glee club with your national anthem....

no commercials on this sucker....

Comment

LMFAO! :laughing:

You haven't heard anything until you watch/listen online to an APSU game with Greg Walker and old friend of mine when I live in Clarksville, TN, and ever worse yet listen to the Morehead State announcers.

Akron is one of the worst to watch as the only audio they have is from the PA announcer when there's a foul, substitution or 3 hit by a Zip! Kinda boring watching the game without audio and not being able to get a sense of the excitement. AND, sometime watch an EKU game on line...the announcers are not good and they just have two prefocused cameras at 45 degree angles from the sideline and they just switch between cameras...no zooming or anything. The other night against Peay they didn't turn on the right camera when there were some critical foul shots being taken, all we saw was the empty end of the court!

And these guys do it not for the money.....I can vouch for that!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

OMG.....tell me i did not just hear cedric the enterttainer announce "your wriiiiiiiiiiight staaaaaaaaaaaate raaaaaaaaaaaiderrrrrrrrrs"...with some wolf howl...:ohman:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
          LMFAO! :laughing:

You haven't heard anything until you watch/listen online to an APSU game with Greg Walker and old friend of mine when I live in Clarksville, TN, and ever worse yet listen to the Morehead State announcers.

Akron is one of the worst to watch as the only audio they have is from the PA announcer when there's a foul, substitution or 3 hit by a Zip! Kinda boring watching the game without audio and not being able to get a sense of the excitement. AND, sometime watch an EKU game on line...the announcers are not good and they just have two prefocused cameras at 45 degree angles from the sideline and they just switch between cameras...no zooming or anything. The other night against Peay they didn't turn on the right camera when there were some critical foul shots being taken, all we saw was the empty end of the court!
          And these guys do it not for the money.....I can vouch for that!

That's like the USF (San Francisco) games. half the time the camera is just at the half court logo and they run in and out of it.....:laughing:

Comment

Same feed as the one at channel surfing......:thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

ominous start...nice pass....:ohman:

Comment

Cedric's gotta do something for some coin! He was going to do the Antioch College or Franciscan University in Steubenville games.......:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                  Same feed as the one at channel surfing......:thumbs:
                  what is channel surfing??

Comment

Hell we might as well make this the ingame thread.......:thumbs:

Comment

WRTST looking bad early. I have a feeling BUT takes it to them.

Comment

Same thought I had before the game....how about that unguarded inbounds pass.....

Comment

it's funny watching a game with no game clock. how did we ever do it for all those years...lmao...i took the under real small on a trend play and im going nuts trying to figure out what the pace is with no clock.....:bang:

you don't have the athletes in these conferences like you have in the ACC or the likes, but i actually much prefer to watch this than the up and down playground trash that NCAABB has become on the big stage. This is throwback hoops.....:beerbang:

Comment

Can't remember what game it was I watched the other night but they didn't have a scoreboard and only the clock in the bottom left corner of the screen. Of course the announcers did not follow the rule about repeating the score before and after every timeout or after every score and at least every two minutes.......

Comment

wonder if Horfin has season tickets....not like there is anything else to do in Dayton...:hide: :hide:

Comment

Working...
                              X