No announcement yet.

Butler @ Wright State Feed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the little light bulb to the top left of the tv screen......it darkens the rest of the screen so you can see the game better!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Ah 'Fin is probably hanging out at Wright Pat AFB getting hog tied and smacked around by a couple of AF Wacs........:laughing:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

hacksaw jim duggens with the 3 to tie it....:beerbang:

lightbulb is cool...i have it on full screen too some of the time
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

OR he could be over in Springfield checking out the Ladies at Snyder Park or on S. Limestone Street......:thumbs:

Comment

This color guy is a HO-MER......"we" is the phrase of the day

Comment

Cooperwood....get that **** outta here.....:beerbang:

Wright State settling down and setting in

Comment

OMG.....Bob Grote!

Hoe Muh Job for sure......sounds like he's got a mouth full of gravel!

Comment

Biggest game around there every year and that place isn't packed?

"that was a block for sure, the referee go caught up...." WTF

Comment

reminds me of the old days.......inpgame thread, Poor quality video feed, Homer announcer with a mouth full of gravel, old school hoops feel....all we need now is quick nick with a redphone play from his buddy at halftime and then "somebody" erasing his post with his 200 unit winner.....:laughing:

Comment

Wait a minute....did he say stolen away by Grote? that's the gravely guys last name.....

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                        OMG.....Bob Grote!

Hoe Muh Job for sure......sounds like he's got a mouth full of gravel!
                        He's going to need a paper bag to stop hyperventilating if Wright State makes any kind of run......i mean seriously....DUDE, take a breath......

Comment

And now you know why he's a homer job! :puke:

Comment

Too discriptive....we can see it WINDY!

Comment

BUT uses moving screens up top on every posession and no calls on them.....:dunno:

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen......WELCOME TO THE SHELDON MACK SHOW! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X