thurs discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    seriously, is there ANYTHING good associated with the city of Toledo anymore......kind of a sad state of affairs....i think i would be permanently depressed if i lived there.
    Jamie Farr and Tony Packo's......:thumbs:

Hey they built a new elevated bridge a couple of years ago and it fell down......even the bridge didn't like being there! New one open and the best thing about it is that you get thru town alot quicker......
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Linesmakers just inviting more action on TENN now with the -6.5 I really thought that line should be -10. The low line has me leaning towards LSU regardless of how terrible they are.

Comment

Really thought hard about backing Duke 1st half for the bounce back effort coming off the embarassment at Gtown, but they were dominated in that game by what appeared to be superior athletes. I'm afraid that Tech has them outmanned as well, but expect them to figure out a way to win a close game at home. Any thoughts on this one?

Comment

found a pretty solid play

La Tech-11 vs. san jose st

San Jose St is a poor road team, and its not hard to see why. they're 290th in defensive efficiency. cant be a weak defensive team and expect to have success in tough road environments. theyve lost by 24 to no colorado, 19 to utah st, 10 to fresno, 29 to nevada. They beat la tech at home by 11 few weeks ago, setting up a nice revenge spot here, lou tech lost to new mex st at home by 14 the other day and are still laying double digits here for a reason. think la tech gets back on track and roll here. they're certainly capable of a home blowout, they demolished utah st earlier at home in a game they led by 30+ at one point

Comment

going to basically use some of everything today.

UCLA for openers....IMO best play on the card win or lose hands down.

Going to take LATECH today and see what happens. I have been on SJSU at home quite a bit but will jump off them on the road.

Also still constructing my ML parlay but i imagine it will be UW, LATECH 1H, UCLA and need another.

Also waiting for something on the ND game and may be on that one and still looking at the late late ones
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

i dont have much of an opinion on the nd game, i think they are the right side considering they nearly knocked off cincy on the road already and cincy is shakey on the road. im just not a big believer in this nd team, if gody gets in foul trouble they suck

Comment

Also going to play IU +7 1H.....PUR gets them in the end but i think IU can find enough in terms of energy and play to hang with PUR for a half.

Comment

Going conservative tonight on the ML parlay odds...won about 10 in a row (other than the 12 team mega one from last night for some fun) and im due for an L and don't want to push my luck...lol..

UCLA -200/LATECH (either -370 1H or -700 game.)/UW -500 (either +133 or +109 i think depending on how you play the LATECH game)

Comment

MIA(oh) +5.........saw another guy i really respect on this play from another site and as i mentioned in JoePa's thread, this is going to be a close game. What happened 7 years ago ATS wise doesn't really apply IMO.

Comment

so here's a question:

MIA(oh) was +5 -110 +165 and
                      WMU was -5 -110 -190

next thing i looked and MIA(oh) was +4 1/2 -110 and +165

But WMU was -4 1/2 -110 and -210

i don't pay a lot of attention to line moves but that is odd (or maybe not). WMU drops 1/2 a point but the ML goes up -20.

anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        Also going to play IU +7 1H.....PUR gets them in the end but i think IU can find enough in terms of energy and play to hang with PUR for a half.
                        honestly shocked at how porous the PUR D was off the stats. plan was IU 1H and PU 2H, but not so sure now. This looks like it may go down to the wire.

Anyone watching this game have a 2H take?

Comment

ML Parlay:

UW -500/UCLA -200/LATECH -700 (game) (+109)

GL to everyone!

Comment

What are everyone's thoughts on Cal/USC? I saw the mitt taking Cal and I agree. Christopher can drive to the hole, Theo Robertson was incredible there last game and Randle is due for a bounce back game. Right now the game is a pick em

Comment

USC is 2-5 since it was announced they can't even play in the Pac10 tournament, but i would be shocked if they didn't come to play tonight. USC will defend well. I think CAL wins it in a very close game but a USC win is not a big surprise to me (or the oddsmaker seeing where the line is).

Comment

Thanks I just don't follow the Pac-10 nearly as much as the other conferences

Comment

Working...
                                X