No announcement yet.

JoePa's Feast Week Part I - 11/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:thumbs: GREAT DAY JOEPA!!! Hopefully the wildcats put the icing on the cake for ya!! keep up the good work!:beerbang:

Comment

wow what a day lol, i did ok as well.. my favorite was miss st-6.5 and they won by 6 =(... oh well. Let me know who you like tmrw gonna be some tough matchups. I really really like Washington to kill Kentucky hopefully the spread will be around 4 or 5.. the Huskies are just crazy good on defense and put pressure on you with the break. I was very impressed tonight.. i know they played a depleated Virginia team but they focus they had against against a lesser oppenent baffled me. I also like their coach Romar. Other than that i havent really thought of anyone else. I like Ohio State -19 over Morehead St.. oddsmakers are giving Florida a little more value than i think they deserve. Good luck though!
      NCAAF 0-0
      NCAAB 0-0
      NBA 0-0
      NFL 0-0

Comment

Joey is Focused!! :beerbang: Finally got on board with the MAC play, just glad the first game i tailed wasnt ur first loss. really interested to see what u come up with today for the MAC. i would lean to valpo but dont know much about the Bassett-less Bobcats. keep crushing the books

Comment

Awesome day bro, hopefully I can catch your post before tipoff today to tail ya
          Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving bud
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
            X