On The November 2022 NCAAW Hardwood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/17 Recap:

02-06-00 -460 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Once in awhile days like this will happen but you know I blast past them when all is said & done. I am aggressive by nature & found line advantages on other games & played them. Tech was a dissapointment as they would tease blowing the game open against a team who played the night before but then would have a 2-3 possession lapse & not get there. Fell a few points short on the Min total. 9 times out of ten that game goes over. The worst was Iowa-KState 2nd H losing by a bucket. Looked like a sure winner as OT was on the horizon & a foul call with 4 secs left. JA&M as a dud & Kentucky needs to work on things as either it was just one of those nights (shot 31.3% from the field) or they are going to be in for a long year. They are not supposed to be only 18 points better than who they played, it was a blatant mismatch. Overall just a few points short of a big night but on to the next day.

-----

Season:

07-08-00 47% -180 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

1:30 PM EST (Game is in Dublin)

North Florida -6.5

My line is -11 Better team with better athletes who have played against better competition. Only concern is the game is overseas as that can always be a factor. But I will trust my numbers.

Comment

11/18 Recap:

01-02-00 -120 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

NFLA shot like **** especially in the 1st H. 5-21 from 3pt land overall. Hawaii could not make a bucket to save their life for multiple stretches. Taking a couple of days off to party it up in Miami. Back on Sunday

------

Season:

08-10-00 44% -300 (Based on flat laying to win $100 or $100 to win on underdogs for record purposes only)

Comment

North Carolina -16.5

Tennessee -1.5

Connecticut -1.5 (Line should be -7 at minimum, only concern is they will only be about 8 deep due to injuries)

Duke -3.5

Stanford +2 (Wrong team favored)

Comment

Florida Gulf Coast -11 -115 (heavier on the side than the total)
            o134 San Diego-Florida Gulf Coast -115

Georgia +140

o160.5 Oklahoma-UT Arlington

Belmont +14.5 (More of a play against Iowa as Caitlin Clark is dealing with ankle issues)

Comment

Michigan -18.5

Comment

Working...
              X