Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
    GL Beholdah, like NDST at +10 and got them at +11.....:thumbs:
    lets go bison, was hoping for another point or 2 but i see it at 10.5 elsewhere and figured 11 will have to do

1.3375/ 1.25 u

ND St +11 (-107) @ minny

0.25 / 1.35 u

ND ST ML +540

Comment

ML Parl

0.5/ 0.538 u

Mizzou over ill
      Creighton over nwestern
      Wazzou over pepperdine
      MArQuette over wisc mil

throwing marquette -1300 cancelled out juice and made it plus money but i better not lose because of them because it barely added any extra money :laughing:

Comment

frustrating 2-2 last night, screwed by not getting mizzou on the open. also, im obviously much more confortable with smaller cards but when theres a huge slate and i like a lot of games i need to man up and fire away because i couldve caked off last night . i had it in my head that im waiting for january to bet more games so is what it is.

Also, that mizzou game pissed me off because i was lookin forward to taking advantage of a major inflated mizzou line in the future and did not think that would be the game they come down to earth somewhat.

1.05/ 1 u

Xavier-10 @ hawaii

if X doesnt blow these clowns out of the water......... Hawaii is a sloppy dogcrap team so far and Lyons' return and the sting of back to back double digit losses should spark this team. the first game of the tourney i would think is the biggest advantage for hawaii with court familarity and the extra late start time. Gotta think that played a pretty big role in hawaii hanging tough with auburn (who is still a work in progress themselves) because prior to that they had done nothing to show they can hang with a top team.

Comment

GL Beholdah! Like the Muskies as well but not on them as yet....:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Tailing you on the X-men!
            Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilRivers View Post
              Tailing you on the X-men!
              tread lightly phil , idont feel great about it . tail me when im in a groove again

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                tread lightly phil , idont feel great about it . tail me when im in a groove again

i do like this play. was feeling negative earlier in day. gl if u played it phil

ML Parl

0.5 / 0.529 u

Pitt over Wagner
                Beach over auburn
                Gaels over mizzouri st
                X over hawaii

Comment

GL Beholdah get that cash :thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

xmas action

1.05/1 u

Beach -2

Comment

Working...
                    X