X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by budfoxx View Post
      you were prob lucky over the stretch of the middle of the season, just a thought....GL with those plays here and there!!:beerbang:
      LMAO, nearly a +40 on the win/loss is from a "lucky stretch"? Whatever you say man. And I didn't win all the units on a few bets, anyone who has seen any of my posts knows I rarely go over 2 units, and about 80% of my plays were 1 unit plays. You hop in here at tourney time posting "locks" and "guarentees" and disrespecting posters that have been here for quite some time(and I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about GM, Cuse, etc.). I suggest you tone it down quite a bit if you plan to be here more than another hour. I can safely say that NOBODY tailed you tonight, and likely never will with that assinine system you posted. Road teams and home teams in neutral court games? Are you ******* serious? I'm thoroughly convinced you are no older than 16 and are looking for attention. Here's a tip, this ain't the place to get it. None of us here come here for attention, we are here to help eachother. How/when any of us won our money is none of your business. So kindly **** off. And this is the type of guy that can turn a forum bad quickly. I would suggest to the mods that he is banned quickly before people get tired of his antics.

:out:
      Last edited by NittanyLions94; 03-05-2007, 11:30 PM.

Comment

No offense Nitt but most everyone tailed me on ntexas and i'm sorry if you didn't, listen man, you don't have to support my system but mature a little and show a little respect around here. I know your prob in college and on this site 12 hours a day but I try and post winners, that's all i'm about so please just grow up and mature a little. That's all I ask.

Thanks,
        GL tomorrow!!:beerbang:

Comment

nitts....i dont think you can be lucky and win 40+ units over the majority of the NCAA season....your a great capper and offer great insight man...........
          Last edited by vazman05; 03-05-2007, 11:49 PM.

Comment

I'm going to just step away from this for now before I get banned over this clown.

Comment

thank you

Comment

No offense Nitt but most everyone tailed me on ntexas and i'm sorry if you didn't, listen man, you don't have to support my system but mature a little and show a little respect around here. I know your prob in college and on this site 12 hours a day but I try and post winners, that's all i'm about so please just grow up and mature a little. That's all I ask.

Thanks,
                GL tomorrow!!:beerbang:
                AHAHAHAHA, your phenominal man......Do you seriously think that everyone on this site or anyone on this site taile YOU on the N.Texas play. Just because a lot of people here where on it doesnt mean they tailed you on it...I'm pretty sure Joepa was on it, so if any one was tailed it would be him. And now your sayin **** to nitts about being o hear 12 hours a day, from what I've seen you havent stopped posting all day.....Why don't you go find another site to post your "locks" and "gaurantees"...cause there are plenty of cappers here I would tail over you, and i'm sure pretty much everyone feels the same way.

**ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

someone please ban this clown...PLEASE
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

you can't be serious w/ that grammar mml, jesus, lol.

Comment

you were prob lucky over the stretch of the middle of the season, just a thought....GL with those plays here and there!!:beerbang:
                      Seriously, show some ******* respect... Get this guy outta here mods please.

Comment

No offense Nitt but most everyone tailed me on ntexas and i'm sorry if you didn't, listen man, you don't have to support my system but mature a little and show a little respect around here.:
                        :laughing:

Yea, we all tailed the guy who lost his 20 unit bet yesterday, sure....

NO ONE here tailed you and no one here ever will.

:banned:

Comment

Nobody treats a respected veteran poster like that.

((((((Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyt))))))

((((((Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuue))))))))))

(Thirty Seveeeeeeeeeennn)))))))

(((((Thirty Seeeeeeeeven)))))))

(((((((POOOOOOOOOOOMF))))))

First and Ten Nittany Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Roby View Post
                            Nobody treats a respected veteran poster like that.

((((((Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyt))))))

((((((Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuue))))))))))

(Thirty Seveeeeeeeeeennn)))))))

(((((Thirty Seeeeeeeeven)))))))

(((((((POOOOOOOOOOOMF))))))

First and Ten Nittany Lions.
                            LMAO!

Reggie's first sighting is a gem....

Comment

Working...
                            X