No announcement yet.

NCAA Hoops Wed 3/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd love to play but I'll be out of town and without guarenteed access to a computer. There's about a 70% chance I'd be able to post in time, but I don't want to take a spot and then end up not being able to get it in and taking away from someone else who really wanted to play. We all know I would've taken it anyway so it's no worry LOL. :beerbang:

Comment

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Arizona St +6.5

2 units

Comment

Well add St Joes to the list of bull**** covers by faves who trailed for 39:30 of the game and managed to cover somehow making a late run and shooting free throws out the ass. I'm quite frankly getting sick of making the right calls and losing....and then when i'm wrong, i can't buy a break.

Maybe in football they could put a rule in where if the defense commits three consecutive offsides, the opposing team gets a free attempt at a FG, and then must kick off. That way they could try to trade TD's for FG's and extend games WAY longer than necessary, plus then all the bull**** lines could cover because of teams giving away tons of free points at the end. That would really improve football....much like it does basketball.

I still say there needs to be a rule to completely eliminate it. It's stupid, pointless, and NOT basketball

Comment

Vegas must have gotten ANNIHILATED today. Every mush and John Q Public should have a fat wallet after today. In every 'big' game today that the public would be on, the favorite covered (St Johns pending). Marquette will probably covered by nailing free throws now too, watch...

Just a horrific day for oddsmakers IMO as every game I thought was about 2 point too low. Maybe they are setting us all up for a debacle tomorrow???

We shall see....

Comment

OH MY GOD

St Johns has to be kidding. Why do these teams foul? Unbelievable. Down with 12 seconds and foul, then foul on defensive rebound with 3.4 seconds left when the guy is 9 feet from the basket and has no intention of doing anything.

:puke:

Comment

You're telling me, lol....I was just happy that I was probably going to push on St Johns until that bunghole fouled at the end.

I guess he was hoping for 2 misses, and that the coach had an 7 point play drawn up for the last 3 seconds :toss:

Comment

Working...
                X