Thursday....In-Game Thread....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
    Mos Def UCLA loses that number 1 seed if they lose but look for them to play unreal like they always do in the 2nd half. What was the original spread on Penn/Ill, I just went nuts on Ill ML....Hope we both win.:beerbang:
    I grabbed IL at -11 (+100)
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• the line for 2H is UCLA -10.5 O/U 69.5
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• The Illini should definitely be embarrassed regardless of the outcome. They haven't been able to put away teams all year.
        Overall Records

Comment

• I agree 100% but Penn is one of the most pathetic teams, should have easily covered double digits.

Comment

• Ahh Penn State covers...Come on AF, pull this SU win for me....
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• lol....Looks as if W. Virginia is point shavn here. They run the shot clock down to 1 and then throw up bricks. This is not the same team that played yesterday, that's for sure

Comment

• Louisville looking good so far... this reminds me of the GTown-Nova game..

14-2 LVille
                Overall Records

Comment

• Smalligan you bald ****, what purpose does this guy seriously serve?

Comment

• looks like my lousville over is shot

**** i'm getting ****ed in the ass by a ******* elephant today

Comment

• Air Force loses to Wyoming, that team is probably going to get in the tourny over a team like Florida St. Difference between those teams is FSU is winning games, AF just keeps losing down the stretch...

AF shouldnt be dancing...plain and simple
                      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• UCLA lost to Cal in OT by 7 I think.. Thoughts on a #1 seed?
                        Overall Records

Comment

• Yea they aint getting that #1, no way no how, losing to Washington and Cal....buh bye guys. I really hope Memphis gets consideration, they have been under the radar all year.

Comment

• Poor UMass....their kids are literally green...and this game is getting ready to go to overtime....couldn't be a worse case scenario for those poor kids.
                            "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

• Free basketball in the A10. I give UMass all the credit in the world for playing like this considering the entire team is sick....but as an X fan, this game can go to 5 OTs for all I care.
                              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

• Auburn is out-shooting and out-rebounding Georgia, but are down 10 at the half because they cant hold on to the ball. 11 First half turnovers. WOW
                                NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

Working...
                                X