No announcement yet.

Thursday....In-Game Thread....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke and Maryland lose early.. Is UNC next?
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• hmm looks like the Louisville 2H might even cover.. this game was a good one! This is March Madness and there's plenty of it left!!
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Yeah Louisville came through on what otherwise has been a horrible day for me.
        NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

• lol, duke is so overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
            lol, duke is so overrated
            the whole acc is overrated.... down year this year.... lots of young talent though... should be back to form next year imo

Comment

• Skinsfan JB, ANYONE. Just wondering whatever happend to TheWarDogs? Did not see him post for a while in the old forum or this forum. Just concerned and hope everything is ok. Thanks to anyone that replies!!!

Comment

• well skinsfan, you do know that overrated Duke did take care of your Hoyas earlier this season...Something to think about before talking about how overrated the ACC is.
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Its arguable which is the better conference, but they have both put on a show today and the Pitt-Marquette game looks like its gonna be more of the same.
                  NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

• had a bball game.. what did I miss?

ughhh Fresno blew that game against boise.. anyone see it?
                    Overall Records

Comment

• wow cal state fullerton was down 4 w/ a min left and came back to put it in OT.. if anyone has the CSFU- Pacific game updates would be great.. Thanks..
                      Last edited by wsox08; 03-08-2007, 11:13 PM. Reason: fixed sentence
                      Overall Records

Comment

• The war dogs, found god and decided to stop gambling.
                        Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                        NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                        NHL 7 - 9
                        SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                        MLB 1 - 1
                        NBA 7 - 5
                        NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

• CSFullerton- Pacific in double OT, I'm probably the only one that cares. :sm:
                          Overall Records

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                            well skinsfan, you do know that overrated Duke did take care of your Hoyas earlier this season...Something to think about before talking about how overrated the ACC is.

Sure did... back when Gtown was playing like **** and losing to teams like ODU.... bro that was like 8 years ago.... Gtown beat you guys last year... so what? What difference does it make today?

Comment

• Tennessee down 58-57 w/ 2:52 left.. come on Vols..
                              Overall Records

Comment

• 60-57, LSU pulling wins out of their ass the past couple weeks...Against Florida and probably Tennessee tonight
                                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
                                X