No announcement yet.

The Big East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF who has OSU or Wisconsin. You can say it about most good teams.
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
      FF who has OSU or Wisconsin. You can say it about most good teams.
      OSU has Washington AT Washington next week. They ALWAYS play someone every year. Don't get me started on OSU. They played Texas the past 2 years, they have USC home and home coming up next year, OKLA home and home after that.....they have played ND home and home....Washington was very good when OSU put that together. OSU ducks nobody!!

Actually you can't say that about most good teams. USC plays someone good every year, UCLA, Tennessee, CAL, OSU, Oklahoma played Miami.....lots of teams play a good non conference game...i could go on and on....just not about WVU or LOU this year, there is no defending those schedules period. which was my whole point and why people still want to argue that is beyond me. If your program is legit and worth a **** you WANT to go play somebody. Pete Carroll wouldn't duck anyone, neither would Tressel or most of the good coaches.
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-09-2007, 08:49 PM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by BullsFan09 View Post
        I think im the only one who called this game, and unfortunately I didn't do it on here lol.
        I played em on the moneyline....

I have to agree with BB that the Pac10 is the best division from top to bottom. WV & Lou don't play anyone. The Big 10 doesn't suck because Michigan lost.... you still have OSU, Purdue, & PSU. Purdue is underrated IMO.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          they also had 3 teams in the final top 7 last season in football to finish the season. i hardly call that overrated.

That is the definition of overrated. They were obviously rated higher than they should have been.

SEC
          Pac 10
          Big East
          Big 12
          Big 10
          MAC

Comment

When WVU and Louisville play a team that fields a defense they will be exposed IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
              httr!

This first game cant get here soon enough. I think were going to surprise a lot of people this year. We added a total monster in London Fletcher and added a playmaker in Laron Landry and depth at cb by getting Smoot back.

Campell is going to have a nice year with a couple nice weapons in Cooley, Moss and the RB's out of the backfield. ARE will contribute on offense and I can see us winning 10-11 games.

Hell, it cant be worse than last year but we need to open with a victory tomorrow. :beerbang:
              foreskins winning 10-11 games? bwahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by money32 View Post
                That is the definition of overrated. They were obviously rated higher than they should have been.

SEC
                Pac 10
                Big East
                Big 12
                Big 10
                MAC
                While I support the Big East, I think that's a bit high overall (though they are up and coming). And there's no way on Earth the ****ty MAC is better than Conf USA, the Mountain West, or the WAC... be serious. The only conference the MAC is better than is the Sun Belt.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  When WVU and Louisville play a team that fields a defense they will be exposed IMO.
                  Rutgers:beerbang:
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                  X