week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/2 unit

FRESNO STATE+17 at oregon= should be a confident bunch of fresnonians here, small play tho

btw last sunday wen lines came out i was excited to pounce on washington and kentucky and look for the upsets, now everywhere you turn you hear people saying they will be upsets. it kills me, espn.com articles and **** like that saying **** like "these games WILL be upsets", even though none of that in the end has an actual effect on the game, still makes me less confident in the plays now that ohio state and lville have more or less assumed the position of the underdog and udub and kent have become the trendy picks. whatever tho go huskies and cats! :beerbang:
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 09-15-2007, 12:33 PM. Reason: add

Comment

my play on washington has been adjusted,, this is the washington play

2.1/2 units WASHINGTON+4 (-105)

1.1/1 unit OHIO STATE-2.5

so essentially 1.1 units on washington to win 0.9 units, not quite as confident in the play as i was which is why i reduced the wager but still basically a unit play with the chance to win both if osu wins by 3

gl guys

Comment

finished up -1.1 units... ucla killed the teaser but the real killer of the day was me not putting more on the under in fla st-colorado game, i liked it alot and only had a unit on it. minor losing week tho...... and DUKE BEAT A DIVISON 1A team!!!!!!!! congrats to them

Comment

Working...
        X