Louisville vs Kentucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville vs Kentucky

I have yet to look at the spread or total for this game, but I don't think it's out of the realm of plausible thought that the OVER/UNDER for this game be set in the 90's.

I remember a few years back when Louisville played Boise State in the "No One Gives A **** Except Gamblers Bowl"" and the total I think was 79.5-81.5 or thereabouts and the game went over.

If either of these teams don't hit 40+ points I would be astounded.

Thoughts?

Spread is UL -6.5 and I can't find an total yet (LOVE Kentucky). I understand it won't be set in the 90's cause the UNDER would get hammered, but my point is that it wouldn't be out of the question, IMHO at all. If I had to guess, I'd guess 78.5.

Comment

this thing is going to end up in the 50's cuse........i will play this over anything 80 or less. LOU just lost a starting safety too, which can't help them.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Louisville fan here:

Kentucky has 2 DT out for this game and their D Line was already a weakness. Add the fact that Kragthorpe has shown that he likes to sit on the ball all 4th quarter.

The first half should be a shootout, but I think things will slow way down in the second half. If Louisville has a lead, the 4th will fly by.

I'm very worried about this game and won't be betting on it, but thought I might be able to be of some service to you guys.

First half OVER
        Second half UNDER

Could be a good strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by money32 View Post

First half OVER
          Second half UNDER
          Appreciate the suggestions but I don't really see how one can think to play the 2H UNDER without seeing the 1H played. I also don't think Kragthorpe can "sit on the ball" if Woodson, Little and Burton are still going nuts (As we assume they will be).

Comment

dude

Kentucky is coming in to this game with some serious momentum

First of all the bowl win carry over from last year and the back to back 50 point offensive outputs in games 1 and 2 of this year

Not to mention this is a rival game ..

GIVE WILLI THE POINTS
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Love KY Jelly here, think they may get the outright.

Andre Woodson may show up Brohm.

Comment

agree fear. Ky should be the favorite. L'Ville is way overrated and not a Top 10 team at all with that swiss cheese D

Comment

Ahhhhhhh the 2004 AutoZone Liberty Bowl... best day of my life! Louisville/Boise-St OV 82.5, final leg on 3-play parlay, 5-play parlay, 8-play parlay, for a total profit of +133 Units! Ran a chunk on a 2-game basketball parlay later on that night for an additional 80 Units. Changed my life for a whole year. Best New Year of my life! Of course, being my first year as a university student, that win amount meant a lot back then and the same amount wouldn't come near the number of units from then. Now if I win that much, it would equate to maybe 100 units total.

Anyways, the toal will be set HIGH. Louisville can score at will and has no defence, that's pretty much all you need to know. Even if KY tries to run the ball as much as they can for the heck of time of posession, they won't be able to once Louisville gets 3 quick TDs. And why should they? The pathetic Mid-Tenn came so close to getting an upset against this joke of a defence.

Will the total be set higher than the Hawai'i game?

Comment

there's a o/u 77 out there...:beer2:

Comment

My thought is Kentucky will answer most of Louisville's scores therefore the Cardinals will have to "out score" the Cats. This would (IMO) push both into the high 30's or above. With that said it could be a low scoring struggle LOL.

Comment

When I say "sit on the ball" I just meant run the ball 90% of the time. Louisville could very well keep scoring while just running the ball. This exactly what Kragthorpe did against MTSU.

Kentucky has major talent at QB, RB, TE and WR. They are however outclassed on the O Line and D Line.

I think UK has a decent chance to win this game. But they haven't beaten a ranked team in a long time and there is little reason to believe they can stop Brohm.

Is see it as a 28-21 UL lead at the half. And a 42-31 Louisville win.

Comment

Originally posted by jpix View Post
                          My thought is Kentucky will answer most of Louisville's scores therefore the Cardinals will have to "out score" the Cats. This would (IMO) push both into the high 30's or above. With that said it could be a low scoring struggle LOL.
                          JPix - I think this game could easily be in the 30's by halftime. I would say 42 1H O/U would be o nthe mild side and a better number is probably 45/45.5 for the 1H.

Should be an extremely entertaining game to watch. WATCH IT BE 10-9, HAHAHA...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            WATCH IT BE 10-9, HAHAHA...
                            :laughing:

Yeah I have seen highly anticipated games in the CFL have gay scores like 16-11 in the 4th quarter.

I dunno... 5 FG's, 4 Safeties and 4 singles.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStriker View Post
                              Louisville/Boise-St OV 82.5, final leg on 3-play parlay, 5-play parlay, 8-play parlay, for a total profit of +133 Units! Ran a chunk on a 2-game basketball parlay later on that night for an additional 80 Units. Changed my life for a whole year.
                              Beautiful. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X