No announcement yet.

Louisville vs Kentucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love these games with the 77 O/U. I can't remember once when it didn't came out OV. Reason being is these game have the potential for 90+ points. But the bookies can't set the line that high because the Under would get pounded and it would be too risky.

P.S.: Is the above comment sarcasm? I know most expert cappers don't respect parlays.

Comment

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
      Kentucky is coming in to this game with some serious momentum

First of all the bowl win carry over from last year and the back to back 50 point offensive outputs in games 1 and 2 of this year

Not to mention this is a rival game ..

GIVE WILLI THE POINTS
      :beerbang:

I played the Kentucky/Kent over last week & that was a cakewalk, but it looks like they're gonna make you sweat for this. With a total of 11 tds, I'm not sure the public will be all over the over. No way in hell I play an under in any form on this matchup, be it 1st/2ndh or any quarter... I don't think it's crazy to think 8 tds could be scored before halftime.
      Last edited by Underdog88; 09-12-2007, 09:42 PM.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        :beerbang:

I played the Kentucky/Kent over last week & that was a cakewalk, but it looks like they're gonna make you sweat for this. With a total of 11 tds, I'm not sure the public will be all over the over. No way in hell I play an under in any form on this matchup, be it 1st/2ndh or any quarter... I don't think it's crazy to think 8 tds could be scored before halftime.

Final Score 55-49 Wildcats
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by williwonka05 View Post
          Final Score 55-49 Wildcats
          48-45 Kentucky me thinks is a nice number (or 48-45 anyone for all I care).

Comment

With that being said, the O/U is sitting at 77. I don't think a 28-24 game at the half is out of the question. Both of these offensive-minded teams will score in bunches as neither side has the best defensive unit around. At the very least, it will be an exciting game to watch.

Moose
            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

lets not forget that lousiville beat the cats by 31 points last year, 59-28, im going with the CARDS and the OVR

Comment

gl luck with your picks .

Comment

GL to all the wildcats backers out there, im with ya
                  CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Working...
                  X