NCAAFB Week3 (9/13-9/15)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emv01 View Post
    LOL, actually not so much the bandwagon...You see I live here in Mich obviously and the Lions have blown for most of my lifetime, and my uncle who lives in Phoenix has the Cardinals who have been doing the same...So last season, in bout the beg of Oct,before anyone had a clue the charger would be 14-2, we chose the Chargers as our team to root for, due to San Diego being our fav place to vacation..And then we were like well **** let's fly out and see a game so I met my uncle out in SD last year, on my bday, which was Nov 5th and we went and saw the Chargers play the Browns that day!! Not to mention if all goes right I will know by Tues if I am moving to San Diego or not next month..

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      I don't buy it....not one bit....he's lying to you FF.....that story smells fishy....don't fall for it

LOL..Hell almost froze over last weekend when the Lions, Chargers and Cards were all almost 1-0 to start the season..

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        i think it was the mental midget James that said the QB for UW was the man
        Me and Craig James, two peas in a pod, Mental Midget U!!! :jiggy:

GL this week!

Comment

Flyers -

I will take Mizzou -21

Loser buys the first 2 rounds next weekend

You on?
          If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

:beerbang:
            Originally posted by JB View Post
            Flyers -

I will take Mizzou -21

Loser buys the first 2 rounds next weekend

You on?
            yeah, im on!.....:beerbang:

quit stirring **** up in the baseball playoffs......lol.....:blackeye:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Quick report from on-location

Buckeye nation has decended upon and taken over Seattle!!!!!!

team was down in the Market area tossing fish today....went up in the spaceneedle and looked down below and the whole town was scarlet and grey....:beerbang:

Cat-in-the-hat hat makes its 2007 debut tomorrow......:beerbang:

BTW, does the freeking sun ever come out up here. they had a rumored sighting a couple weeks back of that big yellow thing. sun sightings up here are kind of like UFO sightings in area 51 and sasquatch sightings. you hear all about the sightings but no one has proof they exist.....

GO BUCKS!!
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Oh by the way....

Missouri covered that 3 touchdown line!
                If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
                X