• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: Week 6

...YTD...45-35-4 Overall

Tuesday Nite Football:

Marshall at Memphis

Really Don't Like either Side...Marshall Total is OVER Last 9 Games (9-0) on Turf...and Marshall is 11-1 OVER in Last 12 Conf Games...Marshall Total is OVER 10-1 on the Last 11 Games Overall..Add to That that Both Defenses are Giving Up the Points..Marshall is Allowing 41 Points on Defense and Memphis is Giving Up 38 Points per Game...See the Over as the Best Play because I Don't Trust Either Team...Because the Offenses are Much Better than the Defense...I'll Take the Points...So..

Pic: Marshall/Memphis...Over 59

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

0-1 Start

(0-4) Rice at (2-2) S Mississippi

Rice is 1-8 ATS on Grass Last 9...S Miss is 1-7 ATS on Grass Last 8...Rice is 14-3 Last 17 Games OVER in Conf Play and on the Road....S Miss has Banged Up QB...S Miss is 5-1 at Home Last 6 Games..Rice is 0-2 on Road this Year win Ave Margin of Loss is 34 1/2 Points..Rice did Finish Last Year Strong when Rice Lost 9 of 1st 10 Conf Games then Won 6 Straight Games ...3 Games on the Road...Rice Opened with 4 Games (Non Conf) and Now Face Conf Play and 1st Game vs S Miss...Hard Place to Play at is at S Miss at Nite..1st Time in Month After 3 Road Games and a Bye week 2 weeks ago S Miss is Playing Back at Home...Lost to Boise St 38-16 Last Week..Crazy game to Play on But Think Best Bet is Over But Rice Keeping it Within 3 TDs Now that they are in Conf Play...So..

Pic: Rice +21

Pic: Rice/S Mississippi....Over 54 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 10-03-2007, 06:19 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL Thor
      NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
      1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

Thanks..Touchdown..Thanks...BOL to ya Rest of the Week..!!

2-0 Nite....Wild Game..:glass:

GL to All on Thursday

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice start to the week Thor :beerbang:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Well done Thor! Nice side and total pick!!:beerbang:
            2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
            39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

nice

keep bangin em
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Thanks...Everyone...Thanks...Hope you have a Great Nite..!!

Thursday Nite Game:

#8 (5-0) Kentucky at #18 (4-1) South Carolina

Both Teams Playing Well..Kent 5-0 SU and 4-0 ATS while S Car is 4-1 SU and 3-1 SU...Kent UNDER is 7-1 Last 8 Games as Underdog...Also 7-3 UNDER Last 10 Conf Games....S Car is 7-1 ATS Last 8 Games Overall...Over is 21-7 in Last 28 S Car Home Games...and Over in S Car Last 8 Games in Oct....Kent is 3-8 ATS Head to Head to S Car...I'm Short on Time But I See S Car Winning this By a TD..So...

Pic: South Carolina -4

Pic: Kentucky/South Carolina...Under 57 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor24...Damn you read my mind :beerbang:
                    NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
                    1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
                    1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

GL Thor. Might tail ya on the under..:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks...Underdog...El Hacko....Williwonka...JPix....Touchdown...Thanks.. .I was in a Big Hurry.. had a Son and Girl Both had Games Tonite...So Sorry I Did Not Thank Ya All Before By your Names...I Think That is Important so Much Thanks and Hope ya Hammer the Man Tonite..!!

Hope All Here have a $$ Nite and Make the Man Hurt...BOL..!!

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 10-04-2007, 07:47 PM.

Comment

GL...THIS WEEKEND THOR :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks..Low Hope You hve a Good Friday Nite and (Tonite) and Hope Ya Hurt the Man this Weekend..!!

Man A 1-1 Nite....Really Thought it was Going to be 2-0..All Well Take it..3-2 on the Mid Week Games..BOL on Friday to All..!!

Really Tought Total would be Around 53-55 Point Range..Last TD Killed Me there But S Car Looked Good and Covered Side..BOL to All on Friday..!!

Congrats$$ to All on S Carolina and the Over..Congrats$$

Football Time..!!

**Note....Just Hit Me Congrats to Dead Garcia and Rooster Booster..Congrats$$..For their "Cocks" Winning a Big Game..Man need to Get this Guys Here...Miss em..!!
                            Last edited by Thor24; 10-04-2007, 10:27 PM.

Comment

...3-2 Mid Week...48-37-4 Overall

Friday Nite Football:

(2-3) Utah at (3-2) Louisville

Utah is 2-3 SU and 1-4 ATS and Louie is 3-2 SU and 1-3 ATS..Utah is 17-8 Under as Underdog Last 25 Games...Louie is 17-5 ATS in Last 22 Homes Games...Louie is 13-4 in Louie Last 17 Games...Louie is Ave Almost 46 Points on Offense while Allowing 28 Points per Game...Utah is Allowing and Scoring at 19 Points per Game...Utah Can Not get into a Shootout with Louie..Utah is 0-2 on the Road...Oregon St was 24-7 and UNLV was 27-0....But Utah Beat UCLA at Home 44-6...Utah has been Hard to Understand...Which Utah Team Shows Up..But Utah Fans are Happy to See QB Johnson Playing a Whole Game Again..Last Week Vs Utah St Win was 1st Time QB Brain Johnson Played a Whole Game Since Toward the End of 2005 Season..Coach Kragthrope (Louie) and Coach Whittingham (Utah) Know Each Other Very Well Going Back to when their Fathers Both Coached Together at BYU...Coach Kragthrope had to Gameplan for Utah back Last Year in the Armed Forces Bowl when Tulsa Lost to Utah 25-13...Right Now I Have to Go with the Home Team Since Utah has Shown Up Bad on the Road while Louie has Scored 48 Points a Game and Utha Allows More Scoring on the Road...Louie is In trouble in the BIG EAST but Recent Loses have Helped them get Back into the Picture and Utah is in the Way...So Points will be Scored and Utah will have to Try and Keep Up with Louie Winning by 17 Points...With Total in Mid 60s..So...

Pic: Louisville -14 1/2

Pic: Utah/Louisville...Over 61 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X