Harmonious NCAAF Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAF Thurs

Pretty happy with myself that I didn't get involved in the putrid Tuesday and Wednesday night games. I didn't even know there was a Tuesday nighter until I saw it on the tube. Good luck tonight guys, should be a solid game for Thursday night (mixed in with baseball - and unfortunately 'Grey's Anatomy' too probably). All my profit is via teases, as my regular picks are remarkably even.

Sides: 23-21-4 (-0.1 units)
    Totals: 7-6 (+0.4 units)
    Teases: 14-8 (+10.2 units)
    YTD: 44-35-4 (+10.5 units)

1 UNIT
    South Carolina (-3.5). Put it in this morning before work as I thought it might creep to 4. Even with one of the Brinkley's injured, I think the USC defense will be a much bigger test than anything Woodson and company have seen thus far this season. USC's complete inability to stop the rush also scares meas I think Spurrier will find a way to exploit that. Liking the Gamecocks by about a TD here tonight.

:thumbs:

Good luck, Cuse. I really hope you win tonight.....why, you ask? Well, because you seem like a stand up guy....AND....

Because of the Grey's Anatomy watching, you have officially lost your Man Card. Since this is a first offense (at least that we here at predictem know of), you will not have to have your testicles removed. That is for a second offense....and it makes sense, because if you watch Grey's Anatomy over football/playoff baseball or any sport for that matter, including curling, more than once, you'll have no use for your testicles anyway.

Hopefully the one unit you win on So Car will be enough to pay your fine and have your Man Card returned....hopefully.

:laughing:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

GL Cuse. I got it with ya.:thumbs:

Comment

Friday Play

1 UNIT
        Utah (+14.5). Many people have said it many different ways, but they are all saying the same thing. Louisville does not deserve to be a 2 touchdown favorite against any decent football team, especially not one that pasted UCLA a couple weeks back. That defense is just a big hole with 11 guys running around confused.

And Nigel - Yea, I watch "Grey's Anatomy" with my girl. I have no choice, it's not worth controversy. The Thursday night game is halftime for 20+ minutes during that hour anyway and I get commercial breaks (which are numerous) so I don't really miss too much. I hope to earn my "Man Card" back soon, haha... Funny stuff, thanks and good luck!

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X