No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hit em this week Bo :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks Dog, Low, PF!!Lets hit em' where it hurts this week!BOL to you all on your playz!!:beerbang:

TD glad your on the right side!!!

Comment

GL Bo
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Bo, wondering your thoughts on the Aub/LSU total. But just to get it out the way, I am a Louisianian and huge LSU fan... With all the recent extremely low games, the 42.5 total initially seemed high, but yea, probably shouldn't be a ton lower. While I know LSU, I haven't kept up w/ Aub as much as usual. Figured you're the person to ask.

Two angles I'm wondering about... 1) How do you think yall try to play the game strategically, and 2) how do yall match up position/talent -wise this season? Saw you're playing Aub side, did you consider the total? IMO: if Aub covers, probability of an under rises, and it has enough value for me to consider as a play. Aub/LSU always a huge physical grind, and this year's stats lead me to that view again. Each team really goes to the run and neither real real strong throwing --> more running than throwing, clock runs, close, low game. What do you think?

I keep up w/ NCAA a lot every week but haven't made many plays, NFL takes most of my capping time. An LSU fan taking LSU SU probably not worth much, but though it pains me and I'd never play it, I'd lean slightly toward the Aub side. LSU coming off 2 very tough big games still kind of banged up/tired - not good with how physical Aub/LSU is, but IMO they pull it out on a Sat. night under the lights in the Bayou. Can't pull the "they have too much to play for to lose" though, because that's blown up in the face of the 15 other top 5 teams we've had already, lol... Thanks in advance for the thoughts, and definitely BOL on you non-LSU plays! :beerbang:
          NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
          NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Bo - well done on the Rutgers game; was with you on that one.

Sorry about the TCU game - was gamecasting it and wondering what happened. INTs a plenty???
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks Bird, AKA, Cavorca!!BOL To you all this weekend.

Cavorca, sorry to hear that your an LSwho fan:beer2: J/k BOL this weekend.

As to your questions:

1. Our game plan will be to run, run run to set up the pass, though I do expect LSu believes this as well and Tubbs will try and come out passing in the beginning...with Lester back, Tate starting to hit stride, and Fannin we have 3 future NFL backs again toting the rock. I look for LSwho to stack the line and make Cox beat them. Cox is getting sharper by the game, and making better decisions so if we can set up the run I look for LSu to be a little off balanced. If we cannot run the ball....OH Nelly! The strength as usual is our run game and our D. The D is finally healthy for the first time since game 1. We now have some depth where we were completely depleted before. Our D should keep us in this game, I predict this will be a slugfest as usual...see the last 3 games....keeping the total near or under the number. I will not be playing the total, but that is my feeling on how it will be played. Our D is twice the D that Kentucky showed you, but our O IMOP is probably a step below theirs so take that for what its worth. Talent wise on D we match up really well. We have a great LB core, one of the best DE in the game in Groves(he will go in the 1st round next year)...and as I mentioned 4 starters that have not played are coming back to the fold on D so now we have depth. Our CB are very talented Jeroud Powers who is a sophmore is playing like a senior and you can leave him on an Island all day long and he will hold his own with the best of them, you have Savage at the other corner who has been hurt for a while so he may have a little rust, but he is a top line CB when healthy, both are good at stopping the run. Lastly on D our safeties are a bitch and hit like a truck. On O we will have a little trouble with your all americans on the D line....we have a very talented WR in former walk on Rod Smith his is tall, strong and fast and if Cox is on they make it happen. We have 3 freshman on the O-line that are coming together nicely though I expect you D to give them all they can handle.

The Who's game plan if they have been watching the tape will be to set up the run with the pass....no need to look any farther than last weeks game and how we shut down Mcfadden and Co to see running it at us is not the best plan. I think we will get some pressure on Flynn..the question will be how well our LB's do in coverage. We shut down the pass and force LSu to run and we will have a good shot at pulling the upset, we dont get pressure on Flynn...could be a long night for our D.
              I see a close game here with AU keeping it within the number as we rise to the challenge across the board in big games and SEC games see the stats up above BOL in whatever you choose, this one like the rest should be a great one to watch!:beerbang:
              Last edited by BoKnows; 10-19-2007, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Good Luck this weekend Bo. Love tonights pick and am leaning towards Illinois and Florida. :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks PSU!!!!BOL Today!!!:beer2:

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the response Bo. Exactly what I was looking for. Went ahead and threw a little on the under. Nothing major, just to play something.

BOL tonight, although not more than how ever many points the line you got was of luck...:beerbang:
                    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Working...
                    X