No announcement yet.

Thor's College Football: 10/18-10/21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks...Joepa...PackerBacker...Hope ya have a Great Nite and Weekend...BOL..!!

Joepa...Yea..Wish I Could get in Touch with Dead or Rooster...Maybe Queen or Corey can Help..??...BOL to Ya..!!

PackerBacker...Thanks...and GL Tonite and This Weekend...BOL..!!

Friday Nite Game: Big East

(4-3) Louisville at (5-1) Connecticut

Pic: Louisville -3

Pic: Louisville/Connecticut...Over 60

(4-3) Northwestern at (4-3) E. Michigan: Big 12 Vs MAC

Pic: Northwestern -10

Pic: Northwestern/E Michigan...Under 59

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note...I'm at Work until 7 PM..I will give Some Writeup If I Can Later...BOL..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Good Luck Thor! :thumbs:

Im with you on NW, but your Louisville pick is surprising. I thought you would grab the home team in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
        Thanks...Joepa...PackerBacker...Hope ya have a Great Nite and Weekend...BOL..!!

Joepa...Yea..Wish I Could get in Touch with Dead or Rooster...Maybe Queen or Corey can Help..??...BOL to Ya..!!

PackerBacker...Thanks...and GL Tonite and This Weekend...BOL..!!

Friday Nite Game: Big East

(4-3) Northwestern at (4-3) E. Michigan: Big 12 Vs MAC

Pic: Northwestern -10

Pic: Northwestern/E Michigan...Under 59

Football Time..!!

**Note...I'm at Work until 7 PM..I will give Some Writeup If I Can Later...BOL..!!
        gl thor glad to see someone else on louie:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: i dont see how uconn stops this offense..........like northwestern as well:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks...PSU-MAN...Hope ya have a Good Nite/Weekend...Just Think Louie Turns Corner Tonite and Plays like the Team Most People Thought they would be or Play Like...IMO...Gut Feeling that Louie gets it Going..BOL to Ya..!!

Thanks...EddieP...Hope we Are Happy to Start Off Saturday...BOL to Ya..!!

Louie has a Bad ATS Record..2-4 while Conn is 3-1 ATS...Both have Played a Weak Strength of Schedule...Connn is #115 and Louie is Around #100...But Louie has Played at Kentucky..at NC St and Utah..while Conn Hardest Teams were Va (Only Loss 17-16) and at Pittsburgh...Still give the Edge to Louie on Teams Played...OVER is 6-2 in Louie Last 8 Friday Nite Games and 14-5 in Louie Last 19 Games in October...Conn is 10-4 ATS Last 14 Home Games and 12-5 ATS Last 17 Games on Grass...Conn is 4-1 ATS Last 5 Games Vs Big East Teams (1-0 ATS This Season)..Louie is Lead at QB by Brian Brohm...2765 Yrads..68 % Comp...with a 23 TD/4 INTs Ratio...Big Time Stats...RB Allen..602 Yards/114 Carries at Ave 5.3 per Carry with 7 TDs..RB Stripling has been in Dog house Somewhat with 171 Yds/38 carries with 4.5 Ave and RB Bolen 199 Yards/40 Carries with 5.0 Ave per Carry...Conn QB Lorenzen..1259 Yards..62 % Comp...7 TDs/3 INTs...Not the Big Numbers Like Brohm...Conn RB ..Which will have Brown Back after Ankle Injury in UVA Game ButRB Dixon has Played Well with 328 yards on 53 Carries for a 6.2 Ave..Nice..Louie Offense is Cranking Out 560 Yards per Game..But their Defense is Allowing 447 yards per game vs Them..That There Lies the Problem for Louie...Could/Should/Would be 7-0 if Defense Played like Last Year...Conn Won 1st 5 Straight Games to Start the Year then Lost Last Week to Va..17-16 at Va...Are Conn Ready for Tonite and Can they Contain the Best Passing Team they Play this Season..Last Years Game at Louie..QB Brohm Passed for 341 Yards and 4 TDs in a 47-17 Win Vs Conn...Here is What I see..Really Think Louie Makes a Big Step into Getting theirself Jump Started and and Score Many Points Tonite will Conn will try and Keep Up...So Many People have Fell Off Loie Bandwagon this is the Game to Take them at a FG and Over...So...

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Lets get em Thor!! I really think L'ville is starting to rite the ship.

Lville -3

Comment

Thanks...Peter North...Hope yo have a Great Nite/Weekend..BOL to All..!!

Damn.....I Was Sooooo Pissed when I Saw the Rain for Game...I Don't Usually Work Until 7 PM on Friday Plus I Check for Weather..Ran Out of Time...So the Under Would be the Best Choice for Game....Damn...Sorry I Missed this One...maybe TO's will Send it Over...Really Sorry ....BOL to Ya All..!!...:bang:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Well...I Will Just Say it Once...Play to the Whistle.....BUT...The Conn Player Signalled for Fair Catch No Matter What Side you Played...If I would Have Had Conn..I Would have still Said that was a "Big Break" for Me..So That 7 Points Really Hurt and Sorry about Missing the Weather...Hard to Check Everything at Work and Ran out of Time..But Still Should have Checked It.....Congrats$$ to All on Northwestern and Under and Conn and Under...Congrats$$...

...5-3 Going into Saturday....(Overall...YTD...158-151-4)..." I Feel Like a Lady of the Evening Come to Give me a Great Nite......But Knocked on the Wrong Door and My Brother was the One that Got Lucky Nite :sm: ....!!!

BOL to All on Saturday..Working on them Now..!!

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 10-19-2007, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Saturday Day Games: 10/20

Virginia at Maryland
                  Pic: Maryland -4

Wake Forest at Navy
                  Pic: Wake Forest -3

Kansas at Colorado
                  Pic: Colorado +4 1/2

Nevada at Utah St
                  Pic: Nevada -7

Vanderbilt at South Carolina
                  Pic: South Carolina -13

Miami (OH) at Temple
                  Pic: Miami (OH) -6

C. Michigan at Clemson
                  Pic: Clemson -16 1/2

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
                  Pic: Pittsburgh +10

Wyoming at Air Force
                  Pic: Wyoming +3

Arkansas at Mississippi
                  Pic: Arkansas -5

USC at Notre Dame
                  Pic: Notre Dame +17 1/2

Michigan St at Ohio St
                  Pic: Michigan St +19

Florida at Kentucky
                  Pic: Florida -6 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Love all the picks Thor, except Pitt over Cincinnati. Maybe with Coach Wannastacheee up in the booth the boys from the Burgh will play harder. :laughing:

Comment

Thanks..PSU-MAN...Hope ya Have a Great Day/Nite..and Yes I Hope Wanstatee is Not even at Game..Help Out Pitt alot...BOL to Ya..!!

Since I Was Out of Action Last Week...I'm Playing this 6 PACK Also:

Houston at UAB
                      Pic: Houston -13 1/2

Oregon at Washington
                      Pic: Oregon -13

Auburn at LSU
                      Pic: Auburn +10

New Mexico at San Diego St
                      Pic: New Mexico -8 1/2

California at UCLA
                      Pic: California -2 1/2

NC State at East Carolina
                      Pic: East Carolina -6

Football Time..!!

Comment

Well....Overall...9-10 Nite...with a 14-13 Week with One Game on Sunday.....Damn Va/Maryland Game Kills Me...Va Scores 10 Points with Only 4 Plus Minutes to Go...Drive Field 95 Yards or So..Get a Couple Flags to Help Along the Way then Make a 4th Down Play at Sideline....Just Seems Like the Refs are Not Consistant as they were in the Pass...Like the Pass Foward in Last Nite Game Not to Say the Punt that the Player ""Fair Catch Fake"" that Player Runs for TD...Just Seems some of the Games Are Ending with......Unusual Results..??

Guess that is the New Breed of College Football...BOL to Anyone that Plays Sunday's Game..!!
                        Last edited by Thor24; 10-20-2007, 11:44 PM.

Comment

That VA game killed me too Thor. :bang:

And heyyyyyyyyy....maybe they left Wannasatachhhhe at home. The boys pulled off a big upset!

Comment

Thanks...PSU-MAN...Yea Va/Mary Game was a Joke...Think Something Funny was Going on there...IMO....Couple Flags vs Mary in 4th Q was ??...Ol' Well That is College Football Today..!!

Sunday Nite Game:

(3-3) S. Mississippi at (0-6) Marshall

Not a Big Game to Watch..But here are the Numbers I Had on the Game....Marsh has Not Won a Game But have Played 4 of 1st 6 Games on the Road and Started the Year Playing at Miami Fl then Got WV at Home for Next Game...2 Tough Games to Start a Season..Who is the AD up There.????....Also Marsh is Coming Off a 3 Game Road Trip Vs Cinny..Memphis...Tulsa..(Played 3 Ranked Teams of the 6 Games)..Lost to New Hamp in a Game which Marsh Sleepwalked Thru 1st Half Going Scoreless then Scoring 35 2nd Half Pts..S Miss has Played Good Ball But just an Ave Team that Plays Lights Out at Home But has Problems on Road...Like 3-9 ATS Last 12 Road Games and 1-2 SU and ATS This Season on Road...Marsh Lost by TD at Tulsa and By FG at Memphis....Just Need a Break Here or There and Could/Should be 2-4...S Miss is Lead by QB Young..796 Yards..54% Comp..4 TD/2 INTs...See by That S Miss is Running Team..Also QB Young has a Hurt Ankle and is Questionable for Game Tonite...Marsh Must Stop Run and on the Year they are Giving Up Ave of 224 Yards per Game (But Rember that Includes a Game Vs WV which Rushed for 362 Yards in Game Vs Them) So Marsh Rush Yardage is Skewed Somewhat if Take WV Game Out..QB for Marsh..Morris..1567 Yards..66.3% Comp and 11TDs/5 INTs are Pretty Good Numbers..Some Trends..OVER for Marshall is 9-2 Last 11 Games on Turf and 8-2 Last 10 Conf Games..10-3 Last 13 Overall...Here is What I See...Marsh is Coming Off 3 Straight Road Games Plus Tough 2 Games to Start Year Playing a S Miss Team with QB Banged Up But See Game Going UNDER Since Last 2 Years the Combined Scores were Totals were 49 and 51 Points in Which the Home Team Covered the Spread Last 2 Seasons..Plus the Strength of Schedule for Both TEams...S. Miss: #112th...Marsh: #25th..Really Think the Tough 2 Games to Start Season and 3 Road Games in Row has Made Marsh Toughen Up and Not Gave Up and a Low Scoring Game Tonite with S Miss Having to Run as Much as Possible with Marsh Keeping this One Close with a FG Winning the Game and Maybe Marshall Gets the Breaks and Wins with Total in High 40's to Low 50's...So...

Pic: Marshall +3 1/2

Pic: S. Mississippi/Marshall...Under 55 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Hammer it, Thor....

:beerbang:
                              Go Boilers!
                              thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                              NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                              NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                              NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                              NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                              NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                              NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                              NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                              NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                              NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Thanks...BoilerBacker..Hope U had a Great Weekend..!!

90 Plus yards Drive.... 3rd Down Flag Helped Drive on the S Miss Continued Drive..Killed Both Over and Side......I Always get the Coach That Does Not take the Knee...Marshall had 1 Timeout and S. Miss could have taken Knee for Game...If I Would have Picked S Miss and Over than Coach would have Taken the Knee...Well Jeff Bower...U R on My **** List...Hope U Lose Every Game this Year....This **** is Old....UNREAL....!!!!!!
                                Last edited by Thor24; 10-21-2007, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X