Clear All

OK, I got you bro. GL today!

Comment

Gl UD..love all 3 of those dogs today!

Comment

GL HD :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          One the beauties of a "local" is if I get ****ed, everyone else is getting ****ed too. They don't move lines according to who calls or who goes the website. I have like 3 games today I want to play but won't (Missouri -3.5 still and Nebraska is -3) because the guy hasn't moved them for whatever reason.

I'll just wait and then when it gets close to kick-off ask why the **** the lines are still where they are and hopefully get it changed. The shadiness is more due to incompetence than them trying to **** me over like they are doing to you.

they can move to even out the action, or not move if they have a strong opinion on a side..:thumbs:

I dont worry about it, because if I dont like, the line they are offering, I move on and look elsewhere...

The thing I like about betus, it's easy to calculate your Lifetime ROI, at any given time or day, without keeping track of every bet you have placed with them. My ROI with them as of today is 18.98%. So, I Dont think I am gettin' ****ed.:beer2:
          Last edited by homedawg; 10-20-2007, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X