No announcement yet.

Week 9 Dicussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll might wanna check out Central Michigan against Kent.....can't explain why the line hasn't shot up sharply Kent's starting QB broke his arm last week in the fourth quarter vs. BGSU, the second stringer is hurt also, so a frosh will start this week. On defense, starting DB Fritz Jacques tore and ACL two weeks ago, and they are moving some cover corners to DB positions.....
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Tyrod Taylor is questionable for VTech this thursday

ESPN - Status against BC undecided for Hokies QB Taylor - College Football

Not sure if that effects anyone thinking about playing VTech or not...I still like Tech with Glennon in their as I think their D should be able to slow down GTech.
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Like others, that VaTech at -3 (or 3 1/2 depending) looks good to me as well. Granted, it's early, but surprised 58% of pub on BC. I know this is simply % of bets on that side as opposed to the total money coming in but still surprising. Guess people just get giddy over seeing the #2 team in the nation laying only 3 points, regardless if it's against a terrific team that plays phenomenally at home. Hopefully T Taylor can go on Thursday night, though you know w/Beamer ball that the D or ST alone good enough for a score.

Moose
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Love these 4 teams this week

FLORIDA this team plays well in the swamp and i cant remember the last time this team has lost 2 games in a row in the swamp... also the gators play well against the bulldogs

CALIFORNIA in my opinion arizona state is overrated... i think giving this team 2 points on a 2 game losing skid, cal bears bounce back in a big way this week win by double digits

VIRGINIA TECH another match-up i think has an over rated team in it.. boston college is looking good so far but virginia tech getting smacked by lsu than coming back from that loss looks like a team on a mission... im guessing bc offense is gonna have some turnover issues this week

OHIO ST this line is kinda odd to me i would have favored ohio st by at least -7
          both teams have great defenses in this match up but ohio st has clear advantage on offense and psu qb MR V is so up and down i think this def of ohio st is gonna punish him

this seems to me like a line in nfl last week cowboys vs new england when the pats where -4 or -5 opened and alotta of people where on dallas and the better team just smashed so i am gonna lean with the better team in this match up ohio st....

i pick ohio st to lose their first game this year @ michigan

maybe so maybe not

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            PSU +3 1/2....another home dog + FG or more. I have said for weeks this would be OSU's first L of the season. They have lost there i believe 5 of the last 6 trips and the one trip was a 1 point win. PSU still has a decent defense and i think this is a low scoring game with the winner hitting 20. Even if OSU pulls it out, i don't think it is by more than a FG.....
            :thumbs: When was the last time the bucs lost in the regular season??? 10/8/05 at psu (line OSU -4) L10-17 (26 regular season wins ago) :beer2:

Comment

[QUOTE=DevilsAdvokt;93080]Love these 4 teams this week

FLORIDA this team plays well in the swamp and i cant remember the last time this team has lost 2 games in a row in the swamp... also the gators play well against the bulldogs

This game is in Jacksonville not Gainesville.

Comment

[QUOTE=Larry;93138]
                Originally posted by DevilsAdvokt View Post
                Love these 4 teams this week

This game is in Jacksonville not Gainesville.

My bad forgot about this match up same thing though florida has georgia's number in jacksonville they have won 4 of last 5 games vs this team in jacksonville

Comment

[QUOTE=DevilsAdvokt;93142]
                  Originally posted by Larry View Post

My bad forgot about this match up same thing though florida has georgia's number in jacksonville they have won 4 of last 5 games vs this team in jacksonville

While Florida seems to own UGA, the game is almost never a blowout. It will likely be a 3-7 point game so that's why I'm going to grab whatever points they'll give me.

Comment

Working...
                  X