No announcement yet.

JoePa's "Happiness" Reigns Week #9 CFB Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats on a good weekend, thanks for the central michigan and buffalo winners

keep that mit warm for week 10
    Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

Yea JoePa - i like the 4-2 weekend. good that we're gettin over the hump!!! wooooooooooooooo:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2:
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Nice week JP.....Thx for the heads up on the kents injurys....that was Key to that win...they had a hard enough time holding a comfortable lead with kents backups it could have been the other way with Kents Starters......The Mitt seems to be heating up.....Nice job calling the tornadoes and Quakers game, got to catch some of the fist half....I knew I should have took the over in that on.......Play it again Sam....

Comment

Just stoppin by to say :thx: Joe Pa! That was great early week homework on the CMU game you shared and was the key to a great saturday of beating down the man!:thumbs:

Sorry it wasn't the Happy Valley weekend for ya tho!

Great call Joe Pa!:beerbang: Thanks!
          2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
          39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Thanks guys....just glad to be back in the saddle again! I knew the Lions would not win but didn't think they would be totally dominated up front. But, then again, we always have to figure in the Morelli Factor....LMAO:bang: :laughing:

Whaleydog....thanks for listening. Will be on again this Friday night as Dover makes the first round of the high school playoffs and a matchup against a team that beat them 28-21 in week one of the season!

UPDATED YTD: 33 - 25 - 2
            UNITS: +9.5
            WEEK #9: 4 - 2
            MAC Football: 17 - 8 (#1:3-0, #2:2-1, #3:2-0, #4:1-1, #5:2-0, #6:1-1, #7:2-2, #8:2-2, #9: 2-1)

OVEN MITT YTD: 4 - 5
            Week #9: 1 - 0

He's now on a 3-0 run......and starting as Whaleydog said "starting to heat :beerbang: .up".....:beerbang:
            Last edited by joepa66; 10-29-2007, 07:24 AM. Reason: update MAC record!
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice weekend JOEPA.:beerbang:

Unfortunately for Penn State fans, Ohio State looked great on both sides of the ball. They were ready to rock from the get-go.

Im still shaking my head about that 3rd and 2 punt on OH State's 38. :bang:

Comment

Working...
              X