X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wk 9

CFB YTD: 35-34-1 -12.5 units

VT -3 2 units -120

Blacksburg one of the best homefield advantages in cfb. Thurs nite nationally televised game with BCS implifications at stake. I'm not buying on BC this year, atleast not as the second best team in the country. This will probably be the first of 2 matchups between these teams, and I think VT gets the one in Blacksburg.
    Last edited by hodown; 10-23-2007, 01:19 PM.

Like it too Hodown! GL:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck Hodown! This is definitely going to be a tough one for BC.

Comment

Best of Luck!!!

Comment

looking at USC +3

i just cant remember the last time usc was an underdog, probably the natl championship against oklahoma. bottom line is usc just does not lose these games. they are probably the best big game road team in the nation, and going into hostile environments and coming out victorious is nothing new to them. usc tends to struggle when they feel they dont need to bring their A game, or even B game. the qb play definitely hasnt been up to usc standards this year, but i dont think theres going to be a huge difference whether booty or sanchez plays. usc's bread and butter will most likely be on the ground. this game pits the number 2 overall offense in oregon vs the number 3 overall defense in usc. the winner appears to be on their way to the rose bowl. i think uscs defense will be good enough to atleast contain oregons o, and i dont see oregons def making the necessary stops on uscs o to win. usc 38-28

also looking at

UCONN +4.5
          A&M +2.5
          WISKY -7
          MD +3.5
          WAZZU +6.5
          SO CAR +3
          FLA -9

Comment

GL Hodown. Hope you cash that Va Tech.........:thumbs:

Comment

Ho I think you right! It won't be that the Eagle has landed in Blacksburg but that the Eagle has crashed and burned in Blacksburg! No. 2 goes down!:beerbang:

Comment

since 2002, games involving USC where the point spread is -10 or less, USC is:

16-4 ats and
                17-3 s/u

since 2003 in the same scenario, USC is:

11-2 ats and
                12-1 s/u

twice usc has been a dog since 2003, once to auburn and once to oklahoma. those scores were 23-0 and 55-19. of course past teams have nothing to do with this team and this years oregon team, but usc has been rock solid in the big game over the years and they are still the more talented team.

Comment

now that ive finally recovered from puking my arse off after watching the end of the vt/bc game, i can add these...

FRESNO ST +3

USC +3

both plays 1 unit, will probably add more to the USC game, gl

Comment

Ohio state -3 4 units

GL

Comment

Working...
                    X