No announcement yet.

Thor's College Football: Week 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks..SuperSkins...BOL with Your Plays Today/Nite and on Sunday...!!

Well...2-4 on Thursday and Friday Games
    ....3-5 on Early Picked College Games and 4-2-1 on Later College Games for Saturday = 8-11-1 for the 3 Days College Pics....:ticked:

Hope All Others Here had a $$ Day/Nite....BOL on Sunday..!!

...Overall YTD College Pic.....176-175-5

Need to Pick it Up and Get My Head Out of my Ass and get Back to 60-65% Picking:bang:

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Evereyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Sunday Game: Conf USA

(4-3) Central Florida at (4-3) Southern Mississippi

C Flor is 4-3 ATS and S Miss is 3-3 ATS...C Flor has Been in Conf USA for 2 Years and Played S Miss Twice Losing at S Miss 52-31 (21 pts) and 19-14 (5 pts) at C Flor....C Flor 3 Road Games they are 2-0-1 Over for Total...C Flor Over 6-1 Last 7 Games in October and Last 7 Games Following an ATS Win...C Flor is 4-1-1 Last 6 After Hold the Previous Team Played Under 100 Yards Rushing...S Miss Over for Total is 5-0 as Favorite of 1/2-3 Pts..Over in 6-0 Last 7 Following an ATS Win and 4-1 Over a Game Followingan ATS Win...Under is 4-0 Last 4 Home Games Vs a Team with Winning Record...Both TEams Rely on the RUN...S Miss has the Returning Rusher from Last Year from Conf USA (Since Marshall Bradshaw is in NFL) in D Flether...139 Carries..752 Yards...5.4 Ave/Carry with 9 TDs with 16 Rec with 145 Yards Catching the Ball...C Flor Offense main Emphasis is to give the Ball to Kevin Smith who is 2nd in Nation Rushing the Ball (Before this Weekend) with 197 Carries for 1085 Yards and 14 TDs...Stop Run Stop the Main Offense for Both Teams...S. Florida Played C Flor and Held K Smith to 18 Carries and 55 Yards in a 64-12 Win at S. Florida....But Here is What I See...Last 3 Home Games S Miss Defense has Only Allowed 17 Points Ave per Game by Other Team while C Flor Last 3 Away Games they Have Allowed 46.3 Pts Ave per Game while in those 3 Home Games S Miss Ave 30.7 Pts per Game and C Flor Ave 24.7 Pts per Game....Over Looks like the Play But Total is To High for an Over in this Running Game...Game will be in Low 50s for Total and S Miss will Continue to Play Much Better at Home at Nite and Get the SU Win and Cover with Total Going Under with a 31-17 to 34-20 Type of Game...So..

Pic: S Mississippi -3

Pic: C Florida/S Mississippi...Under 58 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Good luck THOR! With you on S. Miss!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

:thumbs: Go get 'em Thor! Bol to us tonight! :beerbang:
          2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
          39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Thanks..Akatdrake...El Hacko...Hope ya Had Good Nites...!!

Well...1-1 Split Nite..Had the Score Type Right But Wrong Team(Running Back) Played Better Game..Did not See what Happened...but C Flor Showed Up and was Ready to Play it Looks Like...

Overall YTD...177-176-5....Congrats$$ to All on C Flor and Under..Congrats$$..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone Next Week..Hammer em..!!

Comment

Working...
            X