Osu @ Psu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Paterno :laughing:

Seriously, the guy has no sack. I'm sick and tired of watching his conservative play calling game in and game out. It really is time for him to step down.

With that being said, I will agree that I guess Ohio St should be #1 in the current format.

If OSU goes undefeated, then by all means, yes, they should play in the championship game again....but then again, so should all the other undefeated teams.

Why, however, are there a bunch of 1 loss teams ranked above Arizona St?

Funny story (to me):

I was at a party last night, and guys who don't bet, just fans, were complaining about the current system, and how it sucks ass.

One of them who was maybe 20 years old made the comment "They'll still find a way to get LSU and USC in the title game, even if USC has about 4 losses by then"

I couldn't have agreed more. The BCS system SUCKS, as does the lack of a playoff.

He also said "I'm sure they'll waive the 6 win rule for bowl games too so ND can play in some meaningless bowl", LOL

And one final good one by him: "I hope Hawaii and Boston college are the only 2 undefeated teams and they end up playing each other in the BCS title game. What a joke that would be"

Classic stuff IMO....and I kinda liked the guy. Almost sounded like stuff I would say :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Joe Paterno :laughing:

Seriously, the guy has no sack. I'm sick and tired of watching his conservative play calling game in and game out. It really is time for him to step down.

With that being said, I will agree that I guess Ohio St should be #1 in the current format.

If OSU goes undefeated, then by all means, yes, they should play in the championship game again....but then again, so should all the other undefeated teams.

Why, however, are there a bunch of 1 loss teams ranked above Arizona St?

Funny story (to me):

I was at a party last night, and guys who don't bet, just fans, were complaining about the current system, and how it sucks ass.

One of them who was maybe 20 years old made the comment "They'll still find a way to get LSU and USC in the title game, even if USC has about 4 losses by then"

I couldn't have agreed more. The BCS system SUCKS, as does the lack of a playoff.

He also said "I'm sure they'll waive the 6 win rule for bowl games too so ND can play in some meaningless bowl", LOL

And one final good one by him: "I hope Hawaii and Boston college are the only 2 undefeated teams and they end up playing each other in the BCS title game. What a joke that would be"

Classic stuff IMO....and I kinda liked the guy. Almost sounded like stuff I would say :beerbang:
      OSU is 9-0 therefore they deserve #1..

as for the rest of the rankings, sos is the key:beer2: (you of all people, should understand that: "look at who they played")

NCAA Record/Ranking & SOS

hawaii will never play for the title!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X