No announcement yet.

Warriors/Broncos ingame anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was impressed with Hawaii the last 2 weeks. I think the win at Nevada with their backup qb and the win tonight vs. Boise were somewhat impressive. If they would have played these teams in the beginning of the year, they would have lost, though. Hawaii's defense has improved a lot since that San Jose State game earlier this year. It's not great, but it's much better than it was. That said, i think they deserve a BCS game if they win next week.
    2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
    2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

HAW does have some legit wideouts
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I read somewhere on espn that this year hawaii tried to play @michigan to open the season, but michigan declined, they also tried to schedule against southern cal, but they declined, and michigan state paid $250,000 to get out of their game with hawaii this year...you throw those 3 games into the schedule i dont think it's 120th anymore but then again they probably aren't 11-0 either....either way though if they win vs Washington next week, they absolutely deserve a BCS bid

:thumbs:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by manmythlegend View Post
          I read somewhere on espn that this year hawaii tried to play @michigan to open the season, but michigan declined, they also tried to schedule against southern cal, but they declined, and michigan state paid $250,000 to get out of their game with hawaii this year...you throw those 3 games into the schedule i dont think it's 120th anymore but then again they probably aren't 11-0 either....either way though if they win vs Washington next week, they absolutely deserve a BCS bid

that's too bad......if that's the case.....it is too hard for those schools to go to Hawaii in the middle of a season or beginning. For Ohio State to play there isn't happening. 10 hour flight, 6 hour time change.........i can't see why USC wouldn't play them, though, as they played Nebraska, Florida State....they play ND, they are playing OSU home and home starting next year. They don't usually duck people.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            that's too bad......if that's the case.....it is too hard for those schools to go to Hawaii in the middle of a season or beginning. For Ohio State to play there isn't happening. 10 hour flight, 6 hour time change.........i can't see why USC wouldn't play them, though, as they played Nebraska, Florida State....they play ND, they are playing OSU home and home starting next year. They don't usually duck people.
            not sure if the usc game was supposed to be in hawaii or what, but i do know the article said the michigan game was supposed to be at michigan, so i really don't see why they wouldn't play that one...instead the played appalachian st. to warm them up and get ready for the real games :laughing:

Comment

yeh the fault cant be 100% on them, they DO have a weak schedule, but they did what they're supposed to do, and try to win out, starts next week with Washington.

they oughta schedule a thur game for teams flying west. give them a couple days rest on the turnaround/return trip home. dunno? just a thought
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

i think its funny since everyone and there sister had the hi y losing:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                  yeh the fault cant be 100% on them, they DO have a weak schedule, but they did what they're supposed to do, and try to win out, starts next week with Washington.

they oughta schedule a thur game for teams flying west. give them a couple days rest on the turnaround/return trip home. dunno? just a thought
                  Q- only way anyone would play in hawaii would be (a) if you thought your team stunk (like Northwestern or someone) and wanted to play a game like December 1st and pretend it's a bowl game or (b) if it was the season opener. no school like michigan or Ohio state is going to go there between games 1 and 12, IMO. USC did play at hawaii a few years ago, but it was like August 29th or something

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
                    i think its funny since everyone and there sister had the hi y losing:laughing:
                    for josh blows boise was a triple play:laughing:

Comment

Q- only way anyone would play in hawaii would be (a) if you thought your team stunk (like Northwestern or someone) and wanted to play a game like December 1st and pretend it's a bowl game or (b) if it was the season opener. no school like michigan or Ohio state is going to go there between games 1 and 12, IMO. USC did play at hawaii a few years ago, but it was like August 29th or something
                      hi y kicks ass brother:beerbang:

Comment

**** boise state:beer2:

Comment

hi y kicks ass brother:beerbang:

Comment

boise this bosie that, bosie will do this, bosie will do that.........bawwwwwwwwwwwaahhahahahahahaaaaaaa

Comment

for josh blows boise was a triple play:laughing:
                              He must still be reading my posts :bang:
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X