Mizzou/Kansas IN GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou/Kansas IN GAME

I don't see an active in-game so if anyone is interested have at it. I'll start with:

Too bad Kansas didn't play anyone before this game or maybe their D would be able to stop Mizzou's offense :beer2:

i'm impressed with the speed on kansas on both sides of the ball so far.... mizzou is too gimmicky and i dont see it working today... but time will tell

Comment

maybe mizzou listened to me... back to basic shotgun spread.... and playing well

Comment

The play that saved that drive was the missed tackle on the reverse that Kansas snuffed out. Either way, 7-0 Mizzou.

Comment

lmao...i guess we all found out what a "fraud" as smooth would say UCONN was. another school that was a product of playing a 1-AA schedule and finally ran up against a good team. They basically played 2 decent teams all year long in Cincy and WVU and lost by a combined 93-24 and wasn't in either game.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

ALA/AUB is a great game......top 3 rivalries are OSU/michigan, Army/Navy and Alabama/Auburn, IMO. I would love to catch the other 2 some day.

Comment

anyone getting the feeling that the winner of this game gets owned by oklahoma? might not come to pass, but i am getting that feeling right now.

Comment

hard being a gamecocks fan these days... the team has totally quit on the season

Comment

That was an enormous hit.

Comment

damn gamecocks heard me

since my post... a pick in the endzone and a 40 yrd td bomb

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                      hard being a gamecocks fan these days... the team has totally quit on the season
                      :beerbang: ...who in the world was he throwing to in the EZ :dunno:

Comment

Need WSU to hang on...im sure that's on in about 3 houses outside the state of Washington....:laughing:

Comment

.....i heard Callahan got back to Nebraska and all his stuff was out on the lawn...:laughing:

Comment

KU should play UCONN in the Poulin Weedeater Burger King Your Record is a Product of your Schedule Bowl......:thumbs:

Comment

callahan next bafoon in espn studios?

Comment

Working...
                              X