Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    callahan next bafoon in espn studios?
    probably....my favorite was when they hired John Cooper right after OSU canned him. I can't tell you how much credibility he had when he would sit there and tell the world what some coach needed to do to have won a big game....:laughing:......as if he had ever been able to figure that out....

but yeah, seems logical.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      as smooth would say
      OH no you didn't, oh no oh oh oh no you didn't

LOL :beer2:
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Queen's in the house now.

:laughing:
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
          Queen's in the house now.

:laughing:...........cusefan loan you his police scooter.....

Comment

stupid gamecocks setting a record for turnovers in a game?

so glad its hoops season

Comment

KU should play UCONN in the Poulin Weedeater Burger King Your Record is a Product of your Schedule Bowl......:thumbs:
              :thumbs:

Comment

Yeah FF and if he was here right now he would tell Uncle monte he did not need to repeat the work oh and no so many times. :laughing:

But he did spell them alright.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                  Yeah FF and if he was here right now he would tell Uncle monte he did not need to repeat the work oh and no so many times. :laughing:

But he did spell them alright.

skins- have to ask you....how did you come about to root for South Carolina, Maryland, Georgetown and Virginia??? just curious.....:thumbs:

Comment

Queen, its no wonder why I.......AH Nevermind

Who loves ya baby
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

KU seems a lot farther out than 14 with nothing going their way. Interested in seeing if they can settle down, which I think is likely. One reason I liked them despite their schedule was their coach. We'll see if Mangino makes necessary adjustments, and if they do any good. Just saw kickoff, and I like the start. I'm way too invested in KU than I should be.....
                      NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                      NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                        Queen, its no wonder why I.......AH Nevermind

Who loves ya baby

You do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:
                        NFL 2-0. Week 1
                        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

skins- have to ask you....how did you come about to root for South Carolina, Maryland, Georgetown and Virginia??? just curious.....:thumbs:
                          perhaps you are confusing me with someone else? When have i rooted for maryland? I follow both uva and vatech simply because i follow high school football in virginia... but i dont root for either.... I root for gtown hoops because i got my Masters from Gtown... would root for GTown football if they had a div1 team... so i root for South Carolina because by father and brother are alumni.... enough of a reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                            perhaps you are confusing me with someone else? When have i rooted for maryland? I follow both uva and vatech simply because i follow high school football in virginia... but i dont root for either.... I root for gtown hoops because i got my Masters from Gtown... would root for GTown football if they had a div1 team... so i root for South Carolina because by father and brother are alumni.... enough of a reason?
                            relax....as i said i was just curious...and i thought you liked Maryland in hoops....

Comment

relax....as i said i was just curious...and i thought you liked Maryland in hoops....
                              as any good gtown alumn i dont really care for maryland hoops.... :thumbs:

Comment

BTW FF, I did not mean to come across as defensive... so i apologize if i did.... I am just use to getting wierd responses when people find out i root for different teams in college hoops and foots... but i dont really have a choice.... I went to school at George Mason (undergrad) and Gtown (grad)... neither have a football team.... but i take pride in rooting for a football team (south carolina) that my family has ties to... I have personal ties to both schools.

Comment

Working...
                                X