Harmonious NCAA Bowling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Bowling

Don't have much time, played a little tease for tonight to get things kicked off. Don't really like this game too much. Johnny Utah!!!!

1 UNIT TEASE
    Utah (-2.5)/Utah-Navy UNDER 70.5

:thumbs:

Only other play I have locked in right now is LSU (-3). My guy posted it at 3 when the lines came out and still has it at 3 on there now so I jumped on it for 2 Units. I don't know why he has it up like that, either Ohio State money is coming in early and often or he just forgot he posted it at 3 and it's on there. Some of the other lines have been moved so I can't figure it out. Oh well, I'll take it.

GL today Cuse :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Friday Night - Crap Bowl

What a disgrace this "bowl" is, ha...

1 UNIT
      Schnellenberger (-4)

Comment

GL bro
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Saturday Bowls

Riveting game last night, huh? Haha. Hopefully some better action today. I think there's an opportunity to make good money if you can find one more squad to go with Cincy and Dallas in football games today for a 3 teamer. Good luck everyone!

Straight: 1-0 (+1.0 units)
          Totals: 0-0
          Teases: 1-0 (+1.0 units)
          Bowl Season: 2-0 (+2.0 units)

1 UNIT
          Nevada (+3)
          BYU (-6)

2 UNIT TEASE
          Cincinnati (-2)/Cowboys (-1.5)/Jaguars (-3)

Comment

The Violent, Run Down City Bowl

Bowl Record: 3-2 (+1.8 units)

1 UNIT
            Purdue (-7.5). Every time CMU has stepped up in class, they have flat out got their asses handed to them. They gave up tons of points to some very bad to mediocre MAC teams and when they did step up in the class, they gave up 40+ in ever single game. There's no reason to expect it to be different tonight. Hopefully, the Boliermakers don't leave that back door open and take care of business tonight as we might see 100 passes in this game which will take forever to play probably.

Comment

Holiday Bowl

Bowl Record 3-3 (+0.7 units)

1 UNIT
              Texas (-2.5)
              Arizona State/Texas UNDER 64

I just think Texas is the better team in this match-up and will lay the near field goal. The Longhorns should be able to run the ball well against the ASU "defense". I know this bowl is typically a shootout type game, but for some reason I like the under here. I could see Texas winning like 31-24 or thereabouts.

Comment

Friday Bowls

The public is freakin pounding these 3 games with all the faves. At least one of them, probably two, are going down in flames. I saw some numbers as high as 85/90% on BC and TCU. Geez....

I'm only playing BC because of their incredible bowl record. I'm not very confident in it at all though to be honest.

1 UNIT
                Boston College (-4.5)
                Houston (+6)
                Oregon State (-4)

Gonna look at the BC/MSU UNDER now too, and some other totals. :thumbs:

Comment

gl tonight CUSE ... I will be with ya on BC as well and I like the other 2 just havent pulled the trigger yet...Happy New Year bud and gl with the rest of the bowls
                  To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                  2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Best of Luck!

Comment

GL Cuse!
                      :beer2:
                      ...toke on...

Comment

thnx guys

Not once in my life has a 2 point conversion gone my way when determining a spread. Never fails.

How does a team get 5 turnovers, two muffed (sort of) punts, and only win by 3 points? :dunno:

I can't believe I bet BC when I prefaced it by basically saying I knew it would lose, haha. Good times. :beer2:

Comment

Thanks Cuse and Happy Holidays to you. By the way.... Do you all have an extra coach you could send down this way? :dunno:

Comment

The violent run down city bowl. Cmon now, its getting better. There's just certain areas to stay away from:thumbs:

Comment

Saturday Games

Haha Larry, I thought everyone glossed over that.

2 UNITS
                              Wake Forest (-2.5). This should be a close game with bad weather. I just think UConn is not a very good football team and has done it with smoke and mirrors all season long. Oh yea, and they played a soft non-conference schedule combined with what turned out to be a soft conference. They only beta Louisville because of a bull**** call, and they get embarrassed at WVU. You can't convince me that Wake would lose 66-21 to anyone (nevermind to a team that got beat by Pitt the next week). Wake's losses early came when Skinner was hurt so I'm tossing them out as far as relevance here. There other two losses came on the road, in conference, to ranked teams. No shame there.

1 UNIT TEASE
                              Connecticut-Wake Forest UNDER 58.5/Texas A&M-Penn State UNDER 61.5/New England Patriots (-3.5)

Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-29-2007, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X