"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• come on no more points for UGA.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
        LOL announcers lightly calling out Georgia for trying to pile it on
        they were no doubt trying to pile it on, probably in a statement that they were snubbed from the NC game and wanted to let people know that.......

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          come on no more points for UGA.....
          ....and 1 touchdown for the Hawaii convicts:thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• keep rolling that clock.....2H under and a perfect day still alive........

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              now the opposite of LSU fan would be TEX fan....very hospitible......great great fan....IMO...at least in my 2 experiences....

I went to OSU @ Texas in Austin last year....absolutely the classiest, nicest group of people I have ever been around. I bought a single ticket about 2 hours before the game...was in the middle of nothing but UT fans...I was a little worried. Greatest group of opposing fans I've ever been around. Before the game, they were very worried about Ginn..I told them they better keep an eye on Gonzales....he went off. I cheered for the Bucks as loud as I could...nobody said a word. As I was leaving, they all told me Congrats, hope you enjoyed your visit to Austin (I did, btw), and good luck the rest of the year, lets hope we can continue this series. I was speechless. I walked, by myself, with an OSU shirt on, 2 miles back to the Embassy Suites in the middle of the night...nothing but "Good game" the entire way back to the hotel. UT fans, IMHO, are the absolute best and set the bar on how college fans should act. I have actually become a mild fan of Texas since I visited. Great, great fans, IMHO. Of course, I've never been to the Red River Shootout. Side note, I wore a Xavier shirt there on Friday night...I got tons of people talking to me about how X beat Texas in the NCAA tourney in 2003. Texas fans...man, pure class, IMHO.
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

• taking a knee baby......:beerbang:....middle hits....woooohoooo

Comment

• well happy for HAW they got their money and i think we all know what a few of us have been saying all along.....12-0 vs. a schedule that included 2 winning teams is just a bunch of ****...........anyone who said HAW deserves a shot at the NC is just kidding themselves.......but a very nice story none the less and June Jones is a class coach......

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                    I walked, by myself, with an OSU shirt on, 2 miles back to the Embassy Suites in the middle of the night...
                    Texas fans are pretty nice, not trying to discount you Nigel, but walking back to Embassy Suites vs. Motel 6 has to be worlds apart LOL
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

• I guess that puts to rest the whole "Hawaii should get a shot at the title" talk. We saw what we see all the time from Hawaii; they dominate at home due to hostile environment, time change, and refereeing edge but as soon as they come to the mainland they struggle badly(see Fresno, San Jose St, LA Tech, etc.). At least next year we can put it to bed early since they travel to Gainesville right away, which should be somewhere around a 77-10 beatdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X