Fiesta Bowl discussion.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JB View Post
    Not to defend the BCS....but the BCS did not put horrible matchups together.
    The BCS deceides who is #1 and who is #2 and put them in a bowl game (the BCS Championship game).

The ROSE Bowl selected USC and Illinois.
    They could have selected USC and Georgia OR USC and Missouri or whatever...but the chose to take USC and Illinois....BCS had nothing to do with it

I guess actually Hawaii was a BCS Automatic entry....so we can blame the BCS on Hawaii being in the Sugar Bowl.

Ok....your half right.
    I'm guessing there was a deal cut between the Rose and another bowl saying "we won't take Team A if you help us out in the future." Chances are it was between Sugar and Rose to get Georgia to the Super Dome. But that's just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
      I'm guessing there was a deal cut between the Rose and another bowl saying "we won't take Team A if you help us out in the future." Chances are it was between Sugar and Rose to get Georgia to the Super Dome. But that's just a guess.
      isn't that how politics works?....dude, i'll vote for your rediculous spending bill if you vote for mine......:laughing: ....results are about the same in politics as they were in the game too..........
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

i have OKL -1/2 -120 from a teaser for 3 Units.......i could take WVU +9 -120 for 3Units and try and middle it.....hmmmm........
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I couldn't resist the value in WVU +10 -110... and a public fade.

Comment

9. White
            10. Slaton

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
              9. White
              10. Slaton
              10. Slaton?
              What's he done in this game?

#9 is a great point though! lol

Comment

Scratch 10. put in