No announcement yet.

Thor's College Football: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a SORRY End to the 1st Week of College Foots....Unreal..Thanks Tenny

Congrats$$ to All on Fresno St /Under and UCLA/Over (in OT Game)...Congrats$$

I Knew Mid 3rd Q that Overtime was Coming Because UCLA was Able to Stay Around Close and Tenny let Them Still Stay in the Game which is even more Importent...1-3 Nite..Sorry Guys and Gals...Thor Sucked

WEEK 1:...YTD...14-11...Overall..(10-9. on Sides...4-2 on Totals) Plus Side...But I Still feel that Bad Gut Feeling that Usually Means a Really Bad $$ Loss but This Game was Same as Others...Maybe a Split (2-2 Not that 1-3-Maybe ) Just a Bad way to Finish the Week Off to Me..It Feels Like I Under Instead of Plus

BOL to All on Thursday for Week 2..Here on and the Net..."I Really Hope We Hammer Harder Then...!!"..:bang:

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 09-02-2008, 12:02 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X