No announcement yet.

Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one, Stiffy! I had the Beasties....Ahem.........I mean balzac too. GL this year!
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
      Well, I guess God made sure services lost the over by making Navy stall on the first three drives ending in FGs then going for it in the 3rd from the 3 yd line and not making it, then throwing an INT at the 9 yd line in the fourth. They had it right.
      I saw 18-0 services on that Over. you are right about that.

Comment

I dont remember seeing one person even mention that the game had a remote shot of going under. I'd certainly say over was the right call, but at the same time, it was clear navy could move the ball till they got in the red zone, but then they sputtered every time but one. That's not just a coincidence or flukey. Navy apparently just doesnt have enough of a threat that they might pass that deep in the opponents territory if you ask me, and ball sack st was able to crowd the box and blow up navy's running game down there. At least that's how it looked to me....

Comment

Working...
        X