No announcement yet.

JoePa's Tail At Your Own Risk Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garber #2 in state beat #1 Ringwood......What was funny as hell up 20-8 with .35 seconds left, Garber could have just sat on ball and ran out clock...They throw a 15 yd TD pass, Make a 2 pt conversion, then to just rub more salt in, attempt an onside kick.....LOL...nothing like a little high school rivalry...Garber wins 28-8

I have Ringwood vs. Waukomis this week same time same channel......

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

At least I got something right....

Garber 28, Ringwood 8 after they trailed 8-6 at halftime....:thumbs:

Hackman....we gave score updates on that game right thru halftime.....and man did you sound hoarse by half.....could have used a cold one to calm that thing down....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Hackman View Post
        Garber #2 in state beat #1 Ringwood......What was funny as hell up 20-8 with .35 seconds left, Garber could have just sat on ball and ran out clock...They throw a 15 yd TD pass, Make a 2 pt conversion, then to just rub more salt in, attempt an onside kick.....LOL...nothing like a little high school rivalry...Garber wins 28-8. I have Ringwood vs. Waukomis this week same time same channel......
        Unbelievable they did that......you gotta love rivalries! :thumbs:

This Friday night I have undefeated Coshocton 4-0 at 3-1 Dover.......wjer.com
        I'll give ya a shout back!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Ringwood :bang:

Garber is bush-league :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Ringwood :bang:

Garber is bush-league :puke:

coach explained that it was due to the 'new arkansas tie breaking' method...he got burned a couple years ago at end of season on a tie breaker, and new this margin of victory thing he claimed may keep him in a better playoff situation. Also all of Garbers "rivals" moved up to 11 man, and ringwood and them were 'attempting' to establish a new one. I think they succeeded.:laughing:

and ya i was HOARSE....had a cold wed and thursday , but love the sports too much to miss. Thanks for listening...i'll try to get the laptop up there this week, but we are in pretty small town setups with 8 man and lucky to have a phone connection.i'll check it out on the archive.

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

Working...
            X