WAKE FOREST +4 @ Florida State
    OHIO U +10.5 @ Northwestern
    FRESNO STATE -6.5 @ Toledo

OVEN MITT YTD: 1 - 2
    Week 3: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    MARYLAND -21 vs. Eastern Michigan
    Last edited by joepa66; 09-17-2008, 07:25 AM. Reason: Make picks bold face
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Best of Luck!!!

Comment

Turn it around this week JoePa! :thumbs: Those are looking good!

Comment

my pockets are fatter then ever ............i wonder why :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

good luck this week joepa :thumbs: :thumbs:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          my pockets are fatter then ever ............i wonder why :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
          Cause you short-changed everybody at the McDonald's drive-thru where you work, OR, you're NOT tailing me.....LMAO
          Last edited by joepa66; 09-17-2008, 11:07 AM.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Here's a little of my reasoning on picking against Kent:

Jarvis' 'minor' ankle injury might be major

Kent State star running back Eugene Jarvis left Saturday's win over Delaware State with what KSU head coach called "a minor ankle injury." After the game, Martin said Jarvis could have continued to play if he had been needed.
            But now there appears to be some doubt whether the nation's top returning rusher from 2007 will be in the lineup this weekend when the Flashes play at Louisiana-Lafayette.
            "I'm hoping (he can play)," said Martin. "I know he was a little bit sore (Monday), but he has been a quick healer. I haven't gotten the medical report yet."
            Past history would lead anyone who follows Kent State football to assume the worst. Starting tight end Jameson Konz was also suffered a "minor" ankle injury in the season-opening loss to Boston College, and he was expected to be back and ready to play the following week at Iowa State.
            Konz did not see the field against either Iowa State or Delaware State, and nobody seems to know if he will be available to play in Lafayette.

Also, Kent has the turnover bug with 2 INTs, 4 fumbles and 2 blocked punts at Iowa State and lost by 20 even though they had over 410 yards offense and outgained ISU by almost 100 yards, and they had 2 more fumbles and an INT last week against 1-AA Delaware State in a 24-3 win. Now they go on the road and may be minus Jarvis and against a team that gave Illinois a hard fought battle last week! If anyone cares....

Comment

BOL JoePa...In the words of the immortal Eric Wedge, "keep on grindin!" :sm:
              2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
              2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Just make sure you have a bungee cord attached:beerbang: Gl this week time to get off the mat!!

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                  Cause you short-changed everybody at the McDonald's drive-thru where you work, OR, you're tailing me.....LMAO
                  first of all i work at Dairy Queen drive-thru and no i haven't been tailing you ive been doing the opposite :ba: :ba:
                  ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Its battling back time for the man Joepa. Where is your Penn State play joe?

Comment

Don't jump Brother......... Just watch, you'll get em.:thumbs:

GL This week.

Comment

I knew that when I red this article it was about you:

Man Mutilates Self and Jumps Off Bridge

Horfin:thumbs:
                        a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                        Sides: +17.4 units
                        Totals: +0 units
                        In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                        Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

"wasn't really in a talking mood....." Oh really, I wonder why!
                          Some of those remarks in the blog are funny as hell....."got the wrong interpretation of what whacking off meant.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks 'Fin.....I was neutered years ago! But you can tell I am into self mutilation as evidenced by my recent capping record......:laughing:

Comment

GL joepa get em back :beerbang:
                            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Its early in the season, GL coach!
                              :beer2:
                              ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                              X